This was our 2nd time staying at the Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes. We stayed 2 nights in a lakeview room with a king bed and at $129/night, we felt it was good value. Clean room, comfortable bed, good lighting, nice restaurant, and most impressieve of all is the friendly and helpful staff...great overall service!
We especially like the location of this hotel. We got around most of the time on our bikes, so it's far enough away from the main beach and downtown DL, but just a short bike ride away. Unfortunately the weather didn't fully cooperate, so we didn't use the beach or take a pontoon boat out for a cruise this time, but overall we had a great time anyway. Thanks Holiday Inn DL and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the north shore of beautiful Big Detroit Lake. The hotel has one hundred and three sleeping rooms. There is a seven hundred foot stretch of sandy beach and free docking facilities available for our summertime guests to enjoy. We are adjacent to miles of beautifully groomed snowmobile and cross-country ski trails. Our indoor recreation center offers a swimming pool, whirlpool, Sauna, video arcade and fitness center. Our outdoor amenities include children's playground, picnic area, bicycles, kayaks, canoes and paddleboats. We also offer pontoons and fishing boats for rent at our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes Hotel Detroit Lakes
- Detroit Lakes Holiday Inn