We were greeted at the front desk by a very friendly and helpful staff member who took the time to provide information about the hotel as well as about Detroit Lakes and area. Our spacious room (king bed, whirlpool, TV, small fridge and microwave) was a welcome sight. The big bathrobes on the bed were a picture of luxury! I thought the carpet might do with a cleaning but we were certainly pleased with the room. This Best Western Plus Holland House is located right off Highway 10 (easy access) and has the city’s bike path at its front door. We cycled around the lake (approx. 18 km) to enjoy the varied scenery and followed up with a relaxing time in the whirlpool. The breakfasts at Holland House beat any we have previously experienced in a hotel: eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, waffles, cereals, apples, canned fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee. It is the “Plus staff” that makes this a Best Western Plus hotel. We needed to make a change in our three-night reservation and the folks were so accommodating. All staff always had cheery greetings for all patrons.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Holland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Holland House Hotel Detroit Lakes
- Best Western Detroit Lakes
- Detroit Lakes Best Western
- Best Western Holland Hotel