“Decent Mini-Golf Course” 3 of 5 stars

Minneapolis, MN
4 attraction reviews
“Decent Mini-Golf Course”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stopped to play at this golf course as it was on our way back to our hotel. My friends and I played both courses as this mini-golf course. It was only $10.50 for both courses, but we found out that the one (Dark moon I think) was rather odd - it had 3 flags per hole so we weren't sure how it worked and if we tried to get all the holes we would be there later than we wanted. The other course was fun though (even though I lost). Unless you want to spend a lot of time at the mini-golf course, I would opt for one of the courses (you can pick) and not both. Either way still a good value.

Visited July 2014

“Great Family Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Cute mini golf course! Very well designed and well kept. They have an 18 hole course and a more challenging 9 hole course. We played both courses and had a great time.

Visited September 2013
Kansas
12 attraction reviews
“Fun & Shady”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Nice course with interesting obstacles to putt around. The course was built under tall pines, so you stay shaded and cool as you golf. My kids love the last hole - called the Outhouse - where you try to hit the center of a toilet seat to win a free game. I like the wonderful gift shop and have bought many t-shirts, jams, and stuffed animals there.

Visited July 2013