“Great Vacation Spot!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Boyd Lodge

Boyd Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Crosslake
Boyd Lodge
You added Boyd Lodge to your Saves list
36539 Silver Peak Rd, Crosslake, MN 56442   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Crosslake
Redwood Falls, Minnesota
“Great Vacation Spot!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

My family and I have went to the Boyd Lodge 2 times in the last three years and each experience is even better than before. They offer free cross country skiing equipment to all registered paying guests, and we took full advantage. We were able to cross country ski a total of 8-10 miles in two days and had a blast!!! There cottage cabins are excellent, and offer spectacular views of the beautiful setting the lodge offers. Crosslake and Pequot Lakes are close by for nearby shopping/antiquing, and there a plenty of places to eat, including one of our favorites "The Warf" which is located less than 5 miles east of the Lodge. You can't go wrong staying at the Boyd Lodge. My family and I are already getting plans in place to stay again next year!!!

Room Tip: As always call as far in advance as you can. The staff is more than willing to work with you to mak...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011 via mobile

We just arrived here at Boyd and I have to say i am glad I chose it for our new year eve weekend. The place is super clean and nice also super kids friendly. I am sure that we are going to have a blast. Highly recommend.

• Stayed December 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

Growing up my family went to Boyd Lodge every summer with our family friends. So I have been there probably 15 times. I have been back as an adult and it is still a great place. Under new ownership now so a little different feel now than back when I was a kid but still a very special place. Definitely a sentimental favorite with everyone in my family.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2003

We have frequently visited Boyd Lodge every year for past 8-10- years for family gatherings and girls weekends! It is charming, friendly and family oriented. Unbelievably clean, spacious and includes all the necessities of home. I would highly recommend for the value and uniqueness of a North Woods/Lake experience!

Been to Boyd Lodge? Share your experiences!