“wonderful atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
“wonderful atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Love the atmosphere. The food is really good albeit rather expensive. The servers are very friendly and courteous. I do recommend going there.

Visited January 2014

“Good local spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We usually go here once a month. If someone is visiting and you haven't had the time to prepare a meal it is a good place to go they have a wide selection of items on their menu, normally prepared correctly. I took a girlfriend of mine here and to my surprise she had never eaten at a Ruby Tuesday, she seemed to really enjoy the food and atmosphere, I know I do. The atmosphere is pleasant and cozy, the staff is very accommodating to their patrons. I purchased gift certificates from Ruby Tuesday at Christmas this year for presents to give to people that I did not know what to appropriately give them, they seemed pleased to get the certificates. Ruby Tuesday usually sends out flyers with coupons which makes it a little more affordable.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“A very enjoyable place to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Ruby Tuesday's is a very comfortable and friendly place to eat in Cottage Grove. They offer a very extensive salad bar either with a meal or on it's own. I think the food is very good. I am a picky eater and I can always find some thing new to eat. My wife and I enjoy date nights here.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is always good and the salad bar is a highlight. Some of the best burgers around and expect great service.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Afton, Minnesota
“Annual Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Seven of us met for dinner. It wasn't busy. Not noisy. Easy to talk.
The drinks were as expected.
My wife and I had the rib eye. Excellent
They offer two choices of vegetables, one of which can be the salad bar (which I recommend).
They serve cheesy/bread biscuits. Even those that don't usually eat bread with their meal enjoyed them.
The only draw back was the server. He came after the food was served and said "How's everything tasting". (We expect that). Then he never came back. We had to ask the hostess to send him over so we could order more rolls. He never showed up till later when he dropped off the check.
We will go back again next year.
The server will either improve with experience or will be fired by then.

• Visited December 2013