“Scoops” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Scoops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I've gone to Scoops since I moved to the area 9 months ago and have always had great service. The food is good but, the staff has always been great. I go once or twice a week and I'm always greeted by name. I've read another review about throwing ice ... do you really think the business can control everyone that visits? Give them a try and you may find that it's a great pub to visit.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Poor management representation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

We went to Scoops on 4-3-12. It had been a long time since our last visit. We go out 3 times a week and live in Coon Rapids. The Happy Hour was of less value than others in the area. The food was decent and out service was very good. At the end of our service we were informed that they no longer accepted out DMC card for 1 free meal. We asked for clarification from the manager. A very rude bar manager came over and and treated us very poorly and acted like we should know about this. We asked if there was some sort of compromise. We had ordered a number of beers. Don't tell me she didn't have margin to make an offer of a no cost beer or two. She stormed off and again was rude. I had to twist my wife's arm to try something different on this trip. No more back to Anoka were they know what service is. No DMC cards but good service and a fair value. Scoops in a crap hole.

Visited April 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fun Bar...Darts and pool...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2007

Fun Bar...Darts and pool really good burgers, and only a dollar on wednesdays.