“More Than Pleased” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3420 Northdale Boulevard NorthWest, Coon Rapids, MN 55448 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Coon Rapids)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Coon Rapids
Riverside, California
“More Than Pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I contacted the hotel two weeks in advance of my arrival date to insure that everything was ok. They were very friendly and I was able to secure a late checkout time as well. Upon my arrival I was more than pleased with the hotel as it has a nice little gym and breakfast area that lasts until 10am. But what pleased me the most was that the staff was very cordial and very accommendating. They took the time to map out for me the local transportation to and from the hotel, to the Mall of America and then to the airport. That saved me a lot of time and money. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I got what I hoped to get and I was more than pleased.
JSW

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
FaheemAmini, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN. We really appreciate your wonderful words and I am very proud of my staff for making everything possible and clean for our little property. We look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN.

86 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Aberdeen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Excellent and helpful staff! Very friendly and helpful, from the general manager throughout the entire staff. Nice facility with plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby. The facility has a great lobby, good breakfast area and options. The pool area was larger than many similar motels and the exercise facility was certainy adequate. The internet was a bit sporadic but that is the only semi negative thing that I can find to mention.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

FaheemAmini, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Dear Guy T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids MN. We very much appreciate guest feedback, as it helps us improve the guest experience. We are honored to have you at our hotel. I appreciate your wonderful comment about our staff and it is our duty to keep everyone of our guests with an excellent service. I apologize about our Wi-Fi and thank you so much for letting us know so we can resolve this matter. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

If a great nights sleep, wonderful breakfast, clean quiet, surroundings, relaxing hot tub and pool, internet WIFI , microwaves, refrig, and staff that is very friendly and helpful is what you are looking for at a reasonable price...... then look no further. You will be putting this number in your contacts list to use for every night away from home.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

FaheemAmini, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments on TripAdvisor following your visit with us earlier in the month. We are so appreciative to receive such positive feedback about our property. Being a Best Western Plus a gift for us. It help us provide the best serious and quality in lodging industry. We look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN.

Atlanta, Ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids while conducting business in nearby Anoka, MN. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The rooms were clean, bathroom was in working order and the AC kept the room cool. Hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub. The one negative was I went elsewhere for breakfast as the offering didn't look to appetizing.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
FaheemAmini, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN. We have a full change of breakfast coming up and thank you so much for your feedback about our breakfast. We look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

First time stay, and holy cow I'm impressed. Check in was a breeze. She answered all my questions while she check me in. Directed me where to park for quicker access to my room. The rooms are spectacular. On my way out I passed the front desk lady and asked her if this place was just built. Every thing was snap on. Breakfast was fantastic. Would I stay again, you bet!! I'm doing marketing which requires a lot of travel and from now on I plan on stay exclusively at Best Western Plus. My hats off to the team at Coon Rapids Best Western Plus.

• Stayed September 2013
FaheemAmini, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you kindly for your most generous comments posted on TripAdvisor regarding your visit earlier this month. We are truly touched by all these wonderful comments. The lady who took care of you is Yesica. I will thank Yesica for making our guests happy. Everyone at the Best Western Plus is truly wonderful for providing the service to our guests. Thank you so much for staying with us once again. We look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm from Vegas they says its the sin city. But I been to many hotel, motels place to place but das one specialy is different place is nice, staff is ver friendly. The management is good the rooms and the breakfast is gr8. Nice & big parking surface. I wud definitely go to das place every time I'm in Minnesota.

• Stayed August 2013
FaheemAmini, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you kindly for your most generous comments posted on TripAdvisor regarding your visit earlier this month. Everyone at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids works really hard to provide the service and the products for all our guests. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment. I will share this with my staff. We look forward to welcome you back to Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Couldn't of asked for a better hotel to stay at, the staff was awsome, the hotel was big and very clean. Would recommend it to every one to stay here when in the coon rapids area. I would like to thank the staff for the great experiance and amazing hospitality. Will definetly be back for sure.

• Stayed July 2013
FaheemAmini, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you kindly for your most generous comments posted on TripAdvisor regarding your visit in July. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. We look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN.

Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel? Share your experiences!