“Great Local Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Andover, Minnesota
“Great Local Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Always has a great selection of food at a good price. It's our Friday night place to go relax, eat a good meal and talk.

Visited March 2012

Coon Rapids
“Consistently great place to eat...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

Applebee's offers great lunches with appropriate sized portions for senior citizens. Food, value and service is always good!

Winnipeg,Manitoba
“Surprisingly good steaks & GF-friendly too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

I ate dinner at this Applebee's twice. Due to my gluten-free diet I decided to go with a steak dinner both times and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the steaks which were equal to any steakhouse I've been in. The staff were also reasonably knowledgeable about GF requirements and the restaurant also had a list of allergens upon request.

I also found it to be a very good value for money. I would return.

Visited January 2012
Manitoba
“No surprises, Always a winner at Applebees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

Dined there recently while taking a quick trip to Minnesota. We attended with a large group and they were very hospitable. Food was good, although we have come to expect this from Applebees anywhere we go. Service was good, and atmosphere, was again, typical Applebees. They have branded themselves well as an affordable, good food, sports themed restaurant and bar....we enjoyed it, and no oomplaints.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Don't like being given a hard sell!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

OK. We loved the food. It was just great. BUT the place was so cold we couldn't enjoy it. We had to keep our coats on and the food became cold before we'd eaten 1/4 of it. I came to eat with my friend but the waitress kept interrupting our conversation. Do you want this? do you want that? How is it? Come on! Let me eat in peace, please. After we asked for the check she came back TWO more times and asked, are you sure you don’t want dessert. I wish I hadn’t tipped her 15%. I like the food here, but just can’t put up with the hard sell. Won’t be back!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere