“Great Family Owned Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Minneapolis, MN
Description: Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Family Owned Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stopped here with my little man during the early evening. It's a buffet, but a very good buffet. There is a variety of food - both American and Mediterranean. The staff was great and they kept my little guy amused while I went thru the buffet and returned to the table with our dinner. The manager only charged me for one meal as my toddler was given a free pass. Very nice of him. They also do carry out and I wish that we had a restaurant like this in our neighborhood.
I recommend it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“First time, will go back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Nice family establishment, great food. My boyfriend and I sampled a little of almost everything and loved all of it. My favorites were the lamb and baklava. I wish there were more labels of the dishes they had on display. Clean and comfortable.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Not a buffet.. A Bazaar of food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Buffet style eating always caters to the lowest common denominator in customers. This leaves the food generally bland, lifeless, poorly seasoned, etc.
Here its as if every tray is filled with an individual entree. Crisply seasoned, not overcooked. This place is a wonder.
Not only are the items in the buffet changed with great frequency.. So as to keep the items fresh, hot, not dried out.... But the items actually change during the service. When the salmon tray empties a different fish goes in its place. The variety of food during the meal changes... And each is different and excellent.
Even the rice is offered in several ways... Each significantly different from the other... All excellent.
Service is above par... The workers buzz to replace food, keep the tray tables clean, bus your table.
If there was a rating higher than five... This place would get it.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Awesome restaurant. Great service!! Great family owned restaurant. The catered for a wedding we had and the guest loved the food

Woodbury, Minnesota
“Excellent Mediterranen & Greek Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

All the food was authentic and delicious! If you like middle eastern food you will definitely want to check them out. They offer a great variety to choose from.

The price was reasonable, I think we paid about $10 per person.

Parking was the only issue but, I think if you call and ask they may have additional parking behind the building or somewhere on the side.

We will definitely be returning!

Visited December 2013