“Convenient Location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Chanhassen
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Convenient Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I travel to the area several times a year for work and am very happy I started staying at this hotel on my last few visits. It is well conveniently located near restaurants and I can walk across the parking lot to Houlihans for a quick dinner then get back and catch up on emails.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Mathieu M, General Manager at AmericInn Chanhassen, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for you nice comments. I'm glad we can continue to give you great customer service, and an atmosphere where you can get some work done! Thank you for your continued business.

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bloomington, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband & I enjoyed our stay in a suite that included a king size bed, fireplace, whirlpool and sitting room. We LOVED the whirlpool and fireplace! The TVs seemed a bit small but they were sufficient for the task. We hooked up our laptop using the HDMI hookups (hope I'm saying that correctly) so that we could watch some movies we brought along and that worked well.

The lobby area with books, couches and other amenities was nice. LOVED the wonderful choice of coffees and hot water, too! The staff were friendly and accommodating.

We ordered food from Houlihan's restaurant (across the street) and they were really quick to deliver it to the hotel besides offering an excellent chicken caesar salad. Oh, and the complimentary breakfast at the hotel was AWESOME ~ sausage links and those egg patties were my favorites! Nice to see a variety of foods from your famous Belgian waffles to muffins, cereal, yogurt, fruit, cottage cheese and a variety of drinks. Yummy!

Overall, we'd highly recommend this AmericInn to other couples.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Mathieu M, General Manager at AmericInn Chanhassen, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Hello! I am so glad you and your husband had a great weekend here with us. Yes, you used the terminology correctly with the HDMI! That made me chuckle....

Thank you for reccomending us! Please come back and relax again soon!
Pekin, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We arrived with two charter busses of high school choir students. And, this hotel went above and beyond to make our stay memorable.

My handicapped mother and I were wonderfully taken care of. The manager, Matt, and his assistants made sure we had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable.

I know our kids were not perfect. But this did not stop the staff from let us store the music instruments over night inside because of the below freezing temperatures. They even prepared and opened the breakfast an hour early to make sure the kids had an opportunity to get a bite to eat before their first performance.

Speaking of breakfast, wow!!! The hot meal changed everyday and was splendid. All in all, the rooms and public spaces were spotless. Loved the pool/spa room! The employees were kind and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone. I had the best time in Minnesota!!!!

Room Tip: The handicap room we stayed in was spacious and accomodated all of our need. We were in a corner ro...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Mathieu M, General Manager at AmericInn Chanhassen, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for the kind words! It was wonderful to have your group here, and it was a joy to meet you and your mother. If your in the area again, please come see us!
Waconia, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had approximately 20 rooms reserved for our wedding and everyone commented on the friendliness and courtesy of the staff. The hotel is very nice and is up-to-date with all the ammenties. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: We had a king-size suite with whirlpool tub and fireplace. Very nice!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
THANK YOU! Your reccomendation goes a long way. I'm more than pleased with my staff that we were able to assist in such a great weekend!
Holdingford, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My family and I stayed here on the way to a trip down to the southern part of the state. First impressions were excellent: The two staff members working Friday night when we checked in were above and beyond courteous, helpful, and very upbeat. They both provided great information about the area and the hotel immediately at check-in, which was helpful. The room we stayed in was a basic two queen room. I will say that I have been impressed by this place. The breakfast was plentiful and everything was very clean and well kept- something hard to find down towards the cities without paying an arm and a leg. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for reccomending us to your friends and family! We hope we can see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I arrived in the evening and was given my room key. It turned out it was a handicap room with only a shower and no bathtub. Since I'm not handicap and I wanted a bathtub, I called the front desk to see if I could get a different room. I was immediately accommodated and got a very nice room. The staff was very courteous. The breakfast was great, and the big plus for me was that coffee was available any time of day or night.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you!! Our front desk does their best to go above and beyond for all of our guests. I'm so happy you could take part in that!
boulder, co
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The staff were exceptionally courteous and accommodating. On night when we invited our relatives (including two kids) over to use the pool, they opened a meeting room to us so we could comfortably eat the pizza we'd had delivered. That was more comfortable for seven people than our bedroom would have been.

We were pleased that the breakfast included eggs and meat most days, because we're on a low-carb diet, and most continental breakfasts don't accommodate that.

Bed and room were very comfortable. There was a cold air leak from the heater which I reported at the end of our stay. But the room temperature was easily controllable and comfortable.

Fitness room looked ok, but I didn't use it. Jacuzzi jets were being cleaned the first night, but working during the rest of our 5 night stay.

We'll certainly stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so glad my front desk staff took care of you. Please come back and stay again soon!

Been to AmericInn Chanhassen? Share your experiences!