“the perfect weekend getaway :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quill and Quilt Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cannon Falls
Quill and Quilt Bed and Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Quill and Quilt Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
615 W Hoffman St, Cannon Falls, MN 55009   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Cannon Falls B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bozeman, Montana
“the perfect weekend getaway :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We needed a little getaway and this was beyond what we were expecting. The house was comfortable, the food was great and the the room was amazing! We stayed in the Writer's Loft and enjoyed every second we spent at Quill and Quilt. The Innkeeper is one of a kind..she catered to our every need and didn't make us feel like a burden to her. I would definitely recommend this bed and breakfast for any couple that just needs a chance to escape reality for a bit :) especially with a winery just down the road!

Room Tip: The writers loft is wonderful.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

This was my first stay at a B&B, and I'll admit I was a bit nervous based on what I had seen in movies. We arrived at the beautiful house and was greeted by a very nice woman, she showed us around the house and informed us on the things that the town has to offer. We stayed in the Writers Loft, it was absolutely beautiful! My jaw dropped when I saw the bathroom, a huge walk in shower, and a cozy jacuzzi. The bed was exteemely comfortable, and had a nice flat screen tv with DVD player. In the suite was a book that people could write about their experiences, which was a nice touch. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic, and the innkeeper paid attention to my picky needs and made my breakfast without cheese. She stayed around and talked with all of us, and made the experience that much better. The house is very well built and soundproof, we weren't bothered by people coming up the stairs or loud tv's. The town has a lot to offer, there is a local winery, and a historic downtown area. I have told everyone about my great experience and I highly recommend it. I hope to be back soon! Thank you Quill and Quilt, for the beautiful home, inviting and sweet innkeeper, and an overall perfect stay!

• Stayed December 2012
Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Quill and Quilt. The house is beautiful, the staff was very friendly, check-in was easy, rooms were very comfortable, and the food was delicious! (My husband and I didn't even need lunch on the days we were there.) The B&B is only a few blocks away from a suburb winery, two delicious bar and grills, and a very fun yarn store! I do hope we can stay again when its nice outside to take advantage of the miles of trails along the river. We also found a few great finds at the Antique stores in town too.

Lafayette MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This was our second stay in the Quill and Quilt. All five rooms are beautiful and offer lots of amenities. The staff is amazing and does everything they can to make you feel at home. We feel we have made life long friends. The shopping is fun, the town is beautiful and offers so much from a winery to wonderful dining options. We highly recommend this fabulous jewel!!!

Mike and Ann

Minnesota City, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed in the Colvill Suite for our first wedding anniversary and had an excellent time! From a large fireplace and whirlpool to an immaculately clean and well kept room to the yummy breakfast and homemade cookies- we love, love, loved the Quill & Quilt. On weekends they serve an excellent breakfast at 9:30, giving you time to get ready for the day slowly before heading downstairs, and on weekdays they provide a gift certificate entitling you to anything you'd like for breakfast at a charming local bakery and deli. Cannon Falls is also conveniently situated between Red Wing and Northfiled, so 25 min drives to each of these little towns provides lots of fun window shopping opportunities! We'd definately stay again at the Quill & Quilt! :)

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Can't miss with this one. The breakfast voucher for the deli is welcome although the food at the deli is not great.
A wonderful place to stay! AND it is close to a ball park!
If you are thirsty visit at Ryan at the Mill Street Tavern - 5 minutes walk away ( if you take it slow ), and if you feel like a pizza, visit Dudleys, which is also 5 minutes walk from the B&B.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Eagan, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My friend and I had a great time returning to the Colville Suite for a two-night stay. It was as wonderful as the last time - we enjoyed the morning breakfasts on Friday and Saturday - the massages from Anna were just what the doctor ordered - we went back to the winery on Saturday - found the Ferndale Market and made some purchases to take back home - found a couple gift shops and bought some Christmas presents. It was everything we wanted it to be.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Quill and Quilt Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!