“Nice place, good service” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 118 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Italian
Burnsville, Minnesota, USA
“Nice place, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a nice place and close to our home. The service was good, but I found the food to be very ordinary. Not sure I'll go back there again as the quality of the food is high priority for me.

Visited January 2014

Apple Valley, Minnesota
“They could care less about guests!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We went on a Friday evening and upon our arrival were told it was a short 20min wait, at the 1hr mark we checked to see what the status was and they said it would be another 30min at least! I asked what happened to the 20 min quote and all they did was give us attitude- horrible management who could care less and there 16 year old hosts no nothing about guest service- very doubtful we will come back

Lakeville, Minnesota
“hard to beat the Soup & Salad lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I know there are better NON CHAIN places but for a nice lunch of all you can eat soup,salad & breadsticks it rates a Good ( but TA doesn't have a good and the Soup is better than average)
The service was good..never ran out of anything and they had a desert of Italian Donuts & raspberry sauce that was really good..we were so full after the late lunch that just had snacks here at home tonight.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brookings, South Dakota
“Tough for Someone with Allergies”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I love this place!!! I have always loved Olive Garden. Grew up vegetarian and am now allergic to diary. Not lactose intolerant, actually allergic. When going here for dinner, I will sacrifice the small amount of butter in the Minestrone, but ask for the breadsticks to be baked and brushed with olive oil instead of butter. Each time, they have come out dry with nothing on them. The salad comes out perfect without any dairy on it, but the breadsticks can't seem to be the one thing that gets right. My husband used to work here and says everything is make from scratch in the back and there is a lot that goes into the food. That is awesome because I think Olive Garden can get a bad rap as a good Italian restaurant. I just wish the kitchen, or server, or breadstick prepper could get the breadsticks right. Crossing my fingers for my next visit!!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brainerd, Minnesota, United States
“Poor Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I had a meal here with family. After I left, I realized I had left my wallet in the women's bathroom. I called the restaurant on the drive back and asked if they had found a wallet. An employee put me on hold for 15 minutes and never got back to me. I called again and asked if they had found a wallet and they said no. I asked if they had checked the ladies bathroom and they said yes but they didn't find a wallet. I drove back to the restaurant anyways and checked the ladies bathroom myself. There, in one of the stalls, was my large, black wallet! There is no way you could miss it! The employees didn't even bother to check! Just lazy. After having a poor experience at the St. Cloud location and now the Burnsville one, I will not be eating at Olive Garden ever again.