Mostly good, but had some nitpicky issues. Also a loud obnoxious wedding party kept us awake.
Pros: very friendly staff, citrus water in the lobby, very upscale exercise equipment, discounted rated for MOA attractions, full size towels by the pool, clean pool
Cons: no free breakfast, kitchenette in the bathroom, VERY linty bath towels, no fan in the bathroom, small bathrooms
It was literally snowing lint with the towels each morning! My body was completely covered in white fuzz from the towels! We enjoyed our stay overall and would come back. Hopefully next time there won't be drunk wedding guests ordering pizza to be delivered to the room at 1am. The knocking on the door in the hall and the conversation between the delivery guy and the guest could be heard loud and clear.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Nicollet Hotel
- Best Western Premier Nicollet Hotel Burnsville
- Holiday Inn Burnsville
- Burnsville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find out what "Minnesota Nice" is all about at this full-service Burnsville hotel and enjoy an indoor pool and easy access to the Mall of America, too! As the only full-service hotel in Burnsville, you can also enjoy relaxing in the indoor heated pool and hot tub, getting work done in the business center and the convenience of our sundry shop. We also offer meeting space with catering services for up to 350 attendees - call today to learn more about hosting your event, wedding or business meeting at this Burnsville hotel. See if lady luck joined you during your stay at this Burnsville hotel - Mystic Lake Casino and Canterbury Park are both less than 15 miles away. Staying with us during the winter months? Enjoy the fresh powder at Buck Hill Ski Area, it is only a four-mile drive from the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nicollet Inn. Those traveling on business can make the most of their trip with just a short commute to Goodrich Sensors Systems, Bosch Communications, MSP Airport, Frontier Communications, Northern Tool, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Illinois Tool Works. You will also never have to travel far for a delicious and convenient meal - the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nicollet Inn offers onsite Morgan's on Nicollet - New World Tavern. Overlooking the Minnesota River Valley, you will feel relaxed in the spacious and luxurious rooms - all offering a 42-inch LG HD television with cable or satellite television, complimentary high-speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator and much more. Could your family use an exhilarating trip? Valley Fair Amusement Park is just 13 miles away from the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nicollet Inn. While you are there, be sure to ride the Wild Thing - it was the 5th tallest roller coaster in the world when it opened. The Minnesota Zoo, Mall of America with Nickelodeon Amusement Park and the Renaissance Festival are also nearby. For an affordable stay at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nicollet Inn, reserve a room today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Best Western, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nicollet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.