“Perfect get-away” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Burnsville
Bloomington,
“Perfect get-away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stay at LivInn about twice a month, on date-night :) It's a perfect place to stay, for a little get-away from the stresses of the world. Each time we stay, the staff goes above and beyond to make sure we are comfortable. I wish I could remember the names of all the staff, to throw them a shout-out and thank you. Bill, Jasmine and others... I thank you!

Oh, and if you're looking for a special date night.. get the Jacuzzi suite and relax in the tub..it's perfect for two people, very comfortable... And for anyone that's a pillow fiend like me, you'll be very happy :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your review and to share your experience with the rest of the Trip Advisor community. It is my pleasure to be here for your much need get-aways, and it is my hope that we will see you again soon.

Bill Godbe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed overnight, the reason we picked this hotel it was the perfect location, great price and we were only staying one night. We were surprised with the warm welcome and even slightly surprised by the GM working the front desk the next morning. Recently we found out we will need to be in the cities for a week and I thought I would reserve again with this hotel. I booked it through a website and due to some circumstances needed to request a few "additional" items/ requests. I called and spoke with Shayla, she was wonderful, took care of everything I needed and repeatedly asked if there was anything else I needed and not to hesitate to call her back if I thought of something else. Yesterday I had another request and called this morning and got Bill the GM. Not only did he understand what I needed, he did everything to make it a better stay for us. I can't brag enough about this group, it may not be in DT MPLS but I'll take the helpfulness, understanding, great service and friendliness over that ANY DAY.... And the GM remembered who I was after only meeting him once... you can't beat that.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post this review and to share your experience with the rest Trip Advisor community. I appreciate you mentioning the personalized service to received, our goal here at LivINN Hotels is to provide all ou ouf guest with "5 Star World-Class Service".

Please feel free to contact me personally the next time you are coming into the area.

bill.godbe@livinn.com
952-890-7999 x502
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

In June of this year we lost a family member and had to travel from St Louis to Burnsville. The first night we stayed in a hotel that I consider "scarry". The second night we stayed at the LivInn Burnsville, then stayed four more nights. The desk receptionist, Jasmine, was especially helpful and accommodating during this difficult time. All the staff were friendly and made our stay pleasant.

We returned for another stay in September and were equally pleased with our accommodations and hotel atmosphere. The hotels location was perfect for us. On this visit Shaila, also a front desk associate, was exceptional. A midst the chaos of our ten hour trip we also sold my home. She was very accommodating and emailed and faxed important documents. I highly recommend the accomodations at the LivINN Burnsville.

Room Tip: just call the LivINN!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the rest of the TA community. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning the great service that both Shailla and Jasmine provided to you, they are both true hospitality professionals and I am lucky to have them on my team. I will be sure to share your review with them and the rest of our staff.

We all look forward to the next time your travel plans call for lodging in the Burnsville area!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

While on our girls' weekend away, we were so pleasantly surprised at the beautiful grounds, and hospitable staff at LivINN Hotel Burnsville, MN. Our first room was small, but then again, we booked for such an economical rate, we were fine with it. The bed was super comfy and we had all we needed. Or so we thought! The General Manager, Bill Godbe, received a call from my friends "hubby" who wanted to surprise us somehow. Bill asked if he could upgrade us to a double queen suite, since we were two gals on a weekend get-a-way. He thought that would make us quite comfortable. Along with that accommodation, he went out, picked up a special bottle of wine and 2 glasses, and left them in our room, compliments of my galpal's hubby. To say the least, Bill went "over and above" to make sure we were treated like royalty! We had such a nice time, and plan to book our stay with Bill, Shaila, and all the rest of the terrific staff at LivINN Hotel Burnsville. You guys rock!

Room Tip: We had no problems with the location of our room(s). I would suggest, however, if you're a gal...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dear Guest(s):

Thank you so much for taking time to share your expereince with the rest of the the Trip Advisor community. It was my pleasure being able to accomodate you. It is opportunities such as this that make my job so great and is the reason I chose to be in the hospitality industry in the first place. I am so glad to hear that our efforts made a difference. While I would like to take the credit for your stay, it was really my team and your friend's husband that allowed me to take a few moments out of my day to provide you with, what we like to call, "5 Star World-Class Service".

My team and I look forward to your return the next time your travel plans call for lodging in the Burnsville area!

With hospitality,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We told the manager Bill that it was a date night for us and he really went above our expectations! The room was beautiful, clean, an so relaxing for us. We enjoyed the jacuzzi so much and the bed was amazing. We had the best sleep we've had in months! It's amazing how one good night can revive your spirits! Thanks Bill and Livinn for a great night!

• Stayed September 2012
Dear TA Member:

Thank yoy for taking time to post this review. It is great to here that your stay with us was enjoyable.

The next time you are in need of a night out, please give me a call personally so that I may once again oversee your stay.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Simple & just what you need when you travel. The bed was literally the most comfortable bed that I have slept in. I want to take it home with me!! Bill the manager was friendly & welcoming & very helpful in explaining the area & what to do. Overall it has been a cozy stay. I will surely be back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your review and to share your experience wit the TA community. It is great to hear that you were able to get some good sleep on our new beds and it is nice to know that you were appreciative of the personal service we strive to provide to all of our guests.

It was our pleasure having you as a guest and we look forward to your return the next time your travel plans call for lodging in the Burnsville area.

Peekskill, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I came and stayed at this location for a week and was very pleasantly suprized. One of the girls showed me a room prior to check in and everything went smoothly. When I entered the room, the bed was clean and white and wonderfully comfy. Jasmine was great! She made sure if I needed anything she would get it for me. i will definitly be back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to post your review. It is great to hear that our team here at the LivINN Hotel made such a great impression upon you. I feel very lucky to work with such professionals. Jasmine is just that and it is team members like her that make our guests' experiences memorable.

We look forward to your return!

Bill Godbe

Been to LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville? Share your experiences!