“Lots of Food” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: County Road 42
Transit: MVTA - Burnsville Center stop - Buca di Beppo is located across the street.
Lonsdale, Minnesota
“Lots of Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Food is served family style and the portions are generous. The Chopped Anitpasto Salad is one of my favorites. Great place to bring the kids.

Visited February 2012

cmcdmc
“Best service ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

Food was good, but absolutely overshadowed by the excellent service. Ordered WAY too much, as usual, had lots of takeout. But its the service that will bring us back. James was our server, and best we've had in a long time. Obviousy extremely well trained staff, with emphasis on positive, welcoming attitudes. Tons of smiles and thanks on the way out. Best overall service from entire staff ever. You can find good food, but not always get good service. This place sets the bar. And definitely ask for James...

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Place for a Family Reunion Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Chose Buca for a family reunion dinner. There were 17 of us and we reserved the Pope Table. It is a large round table with a big lazy susan in the center. There is also a bust of the Pope under a glass box right in the middle of the lazy susan. This made it very difficult to see and talk to the people across the table. We asked that it be removed, but was told it is permanent. Other than that, we ordered about 6 dishes to pass. The dishes I can recall were lasagna, spaghetti & meatballs, and a chicken/pasta dish. My favorite was the chicken dish. Although lasagna is advertised as one of their specialties, I did not care for it at all. Others liked it though. It was a great place to have our reunion, because after not seeing each other for upwards of 30 years, needless to say we were having a good time, and having a semi-private area was great so we didn't feel we were disturbing other diners. The staff was a little slow, and seemed a bit confused by our group. My cousin had to take control of the ordering because the waiter was very quiet and didn't seem to be able to handle such a large group. Aside from that, we all enjoyed ourselves and the food was good. The prices were also very reasonable. I think it ended up being under $20 per person when splitting the bill.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Burnsville MN
“Fun place, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

I have been to Buca di Beppo many times and I haven't been disappointed yet. I've been there for Valentine's Day with my husband, and even though it was very busy, we received good service. We've gone to Buca with another couple and we got to sit at the Kitchen Table & that's a blast. I've been there with a group of friends and I even had my 30th birthday dinner at Buca's. The staff is friendly and helpful. The menu has a lot of good food to choose from. I highly recommend Buca Di Beppo and I'll definitely be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Another Buca - and we still love 'em”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

Every Buca di Beppo is the same, yet each has their own unique personality. The food, however, is consistently GREAT at every one we've been to (14 different ones in our travels so far). We live in St. Louis where the famous Hill is located - a mecca of Italian food and cooking - yet we still love to eat at any Buca that we find on our travels. At this particular one we ate in the bar, one of the biggest bars in any Buca that we've been to. The service was good (attentive, helpful, fun, yet not intrusive) as usual, and the food was (as always) wonderful. We find it impressive that they take you through the kitchen when seating you - that tells us that they have nothing to hide and are proud of their kitchens and their staff. (If you get a chance, get seated at the kitchen table - there's one in every Buca, and it is just too fun!)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere