“Delicious food and warm atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Minnesota
“Delicious food and warm atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We ventured out to Guiseppe's for the first time less than a month ago and we've already been back once and have plans to go again next week! My husband and I aren't big eaters so we usually split an entree when we go and still have leftovers to take home- portions are big! We've tried the chicken and spicy sausage and the pasta maricosa so far and we still can't decide which was better :-) As everyone says, the bread and dipping oil is AMAZING. That alone will keep you come back to Guiseppe's regularily :-)

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

82% Recommend
Herbster, WI
“Plentiful & Great italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

While Giuseppe's is small, it is also more intiment which is often preferred. The atmosphere is okay but the food is excellent and plentiful. I'm not sure if there is a management or ownership change but it no longer appears to be a one-man operation. The food remains excellent and a very good value.

Visited August 2012
Apple Valley, Minnesota
“Great food and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have frequented Giuseppes in the past and have not been disappointed. On my most recent visit (8/6/12) I was pleased to see an expanded menu and improved wine list, with some entre's and desserts actually cheaper. In tough economic times they deliver quality food, large portions (almost always need a to-go box) and great service. Tucked away in a small Burnsville strip mall it is easy to miss, but well worth it once you find it. The fresh baked bread, dipping oil, and homemade tiramisu are simply addictive. They should put warning labels on the bread baskets - Save room for your food! I had the Tortellini de Maricosa and it was excellent. What I really appreciate is their flexibility in preparing their dishes; I love seafood and in the past they have made me the Frutti de Mare in a white cream sauce ... yummy. I give it two thumbs up!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Food was good, bread was delicious, but we wouldn't go again.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the Guiseppe's Special for $13.95. I felt the overall flavor was good, but felt that it was over peppered. I like pepper, but not as the primary season. The chicken was over cooked and poorly seasoned and not appetizing at all. my husband said the shrimp was good and we both enjoyed the pasta.

My husband ordered the chicken fettuccine and wasn't pleased at all. His chicken was also severely overcooked and he felt the sauce lacked any seasoning. He ate 5 bites and filled up on my shrimp and the bread.

We both really enjoyed the bread and oil.

Our waiter was polite and service was fast, but he never asked if we enjoyed our meal and didn't thank us for coming or anything like that. The hostess was enjoying a glass of wine at the bar, which was highly inappropriate.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City
“As good as everyone said it would be.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

went 6-19-12 Food was as good as everyone on TA said it would be. Large portions so we brought a lot home. Very good prices too. They had a good selection of local wines also. We would recommend you give it a try. Appears to be local owned too. Located in a strip mall just east of 35E.

• Visited June 2012