“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chianti Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 118 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cross street: Country Road
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Remember to make a reservation unless you're dining early. This is a hot spot for me and my girlfriends for dinner or happy hour. Food is consistently good quality and priced reasonably. Always go for the fresh pasta of the day. Nothing compares to fresh pasta!

Visited November 2013

St. Paul MN
“A gem in the suburbs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been to Chianti Grill many times and never have been disappointed. Bartender Cheryl is awesome!
I would suggest they get a better bloody mary mix. It is a home made version and just does not have the zip needed. ( I am used to Zing Zang)

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lakeville, mn
“Mistakes are common”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Our visit to the Chianti Grill would have been an outstanding date for my wife and I had we not experienced an unexpected charge on our credit card. After viewing my account when I got home I realized I was charged twice. Once for my meal and once for someone else's meal. I contacted the manager on duty (Ryan) and he informed me that mistakes happen and it wasn't the first time he has had this issue. Overall I would rate the food and ambiance a 9, but staff and management a 6. If you eat at this establishment I recommend paying cash.

Visited November 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great lunch and we didn't have the buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our business group of 9 enjoyed lunch here on November 5. Our host requested garlic breadsticks for the table instead of bread, and there wasn't one stick left of the three baskets served. We all ordered individual dishes instead of the buffet, though the plates going by from the buffet looked very good. Several ordered salads, and the salmon salad with oranges, dried cherries and pine nuts was very large and very good. While the restaurant has high ceilings, carpeting and generous room between tables soften sounds and made conversation possible. Our server was pleasant and overall the experience was worth a return visit.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Always a great meal here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

The Chianti Grill is consistently good, and while we all need to wait for quite some time to once again enjoy their nice outdoor patio, it will be worth the wait.

• Visited October 2013