“Best That in Town” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Minneapolis, MN
“Best That in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Lemongrass is perhaps the best That restaurant in the metro area Not only is the traditional Thai food executed almost perfectly they have inventive and tasty menu options that you won't find anywhere else (ie Wild Curry, Insane Chicken Salad, etc). Also their lunch deals are among the best around. Since they renovated and expanded, the attractive space is almost as good as the food (plus they have great sushi now). All in all this is the best restaurant in Brooklyn Park and it's not even close.

Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Delicious food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We ordered the dragon roll, spicy tuna roll and the special, hot mama roll. All sushi rolls were delicious! Didn't even need soy sauce!!! Our server was great. He frequently checked on us to make sure everything was going okay and asked if we needed anything. We ate around 7:45pm on a Friday night and our sushi came quickly. Loved the paint and pictures on the wall, great lighting and an overall great atmosphere!! Clean bathrooms as well. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Finally have found a great tasting Asian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried Lemongrass for the first time last night (takeout). We had that shrimp rolls, drunken noodles with beef level 3 heat and Thai fried rice with shrimp, from the first bite to the last bite was so full of flavor . We live in Coon Rapids and have yet to find a good Asian restaurant in our neighborhood. Lemongrass is worth the drive from home but the great thing is it is on my way home from work. We will be frequent diners.

Visited October 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I just had lunch at this restaurant, but I now am anxious to try it for dinner. The food was very good, but the service was slower than what I would expect for lunch. The number of entree's for lunch was excellent, and the prices were very reasonable. I will visit there again in the near future to try it for dinner.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great papaya salad!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I did take out. I was craving papaya salad and my husband ordered the beef drunken noodles. The wait for the food was actually longer than I thought...even with us going to get groceries next door. The food was delicious though so it was worth the wait. Will definitely come back for more!

Visited July 2013