“Delicious food and great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Thai
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Delicious food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We ordered the dragon roll, spicy tuna roll and the special, hot mama roll. All sushi rolls were delicious! Didn't even need soy sauce!!! Our server was great. He frequently checked on us to make sure everything was going okay and asked if we needed anything. We ate around 7:45pm on a Friday night and our sushi came quickly. Loved the paint and pictures on the wall, great lighting and an overall great atmosphere!! Clean bathrooms as well. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Finally have found a great tasting Asian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried Lemongrass for the first time last night (takeout). We had that shrimp rolls, drunken noodles with beef level 3 heat and Thai fried rice with shrimp, from the first bite to the last bite was so full of flavor . We live in Coon Rapids and have yet to find a good Asian restaurant in our neighborhood. Lemongrass is worth the drive from home but the great thing is it is on my way home from work. We will be frequent diners.

Visited October 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I just had lunch at this restaurant, but I now am anxious to try it for dinner. The food was very good, but the service was slower than what I would expect for lunch. The number of entree's for lunch was excellent, and the prices were very reasonable. I will visit there again in the near future to try it for dinner.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great papaya salad!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I did take out. I was craving papaya salad and my husband ordered the beef drunken noodles. The wait for the food was actually longer than I thought...even with us going to get groceries next door. The food was delicious though so it was worth the wait. Will definitely come back for more!

Visited July 2013
Dallas, TX
“Our favorite Asian place in the northern suburbs...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Because we have three small children, we usually get food to go from here but have eaten in the restaurant once and had a good experience. This is one of the better Asian food restaurants in Minneapolis. A real gem. And next to an Asian grocery store so you can recreate your favorite dishes at home if you wish to. I highly recommend the curries and the noodle dishes. Though the pad thai has had some poor reviews on other websites, we liked it. We had decent service our one time eating in, and would definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013