“Good Food, Scary Place” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good Food, Scary Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Patrons are downright scary. Place leaves you feeling sleazy and dirty. Good BBQ Food. Dinner comes with very small miserly portions of sides. Recommand only for Takeout.

Visited June 2013

Bozeman, Montana
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I ate here after moving all day. It did not come highly recommended by the clerk @ my hotel....however, Mr BBQ was excellent & the hotel was not.

Everything I had was well prepared. Greens, fried okra, rib tips and fat tire on draft all were tasty. Good live music too! I'd will go back if every in the area again.

Visited May 2013
Marshall, MN
“Yummy BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The name of the restaurant was Mr. BBQ and the Voodoo Lounge which intrigued my companion and myself so we decided to stop there. The decorations were fun and the service was great and the food was very tasty.

Visited March 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Food was good but the service was a D-”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had to get water from another waitress, get my own napkins, go to the bar to get another drink, watch as our waitress clean tables rather than pick up the bill to be paid. Believe her name was Jana. I watched her drink her coke in the kitchen take phone calls on her cell. She even dumped the dirty plates on my lap. If management doesn't get their sht together this place will be closed before summer. The food was actually pretty good. The inside was decorated differently but I liked it. They need a better entrance door. Not very welcoming. No one was around when I first came in, it was dark on each side of us with rooms empty. This place could be good but they'll have to find someone else, too many things negative to return. I general will give a place the benefit of the doubt. But she ruined the night.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Moneyapolis
“Don't Drink the Tap Beer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I went there and ordered a tap beer and almost vomited when I put the glass up to my mouth. The smell was horrible. I asked the bartender for another beer and it was just as nasty. I asked the manager when the last time the beer lines were cleaned and he just stood there with a blank stare on his face. I don't think the beer lines have ever been cleaned.

• Visited December 2012