“Service Beyond Belief!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Brooklyn Center
Moreno Valley, California
“Service Beyond Belief!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Well, on my first return trip, it was as if I never left the property. It's been a year since I stayed here and one of the best Bellman I have ever had the pleasure to meet, Edward simply displayed the attitude of the entire hotel staff.
Edward basically shared a warm and genuine impression of what is a standard, which really makes me want to tell as many people, check this place out! The restaurant, whether it is breakfast or dinner, displays 1st class service as well.
So, if it's cold or hot, do yourself a grand favor and let this property be your choice of hotels.

Best move you will make for the remainder of 2013.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you for a wonderful review! We all appreciate when our hard work is recognized. We strive very hard to ensure that all of our guest receive the best service available. Edward does an amazing job for us and really enjoys being a bellman and making a connection with our guest! I am also happy to hear the food you enjoyed at the 6300 Steakhouse was up to your standards. We are in the process of creating a new menu that I hope you will be able to come back and enjoy! I will be sure to share this review with him and the rest of the team! Thanks again for staying at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. We hope that on your next trip we are one of your choices!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

As a connoisseur of the fine drink known as a Bloody Mary, I was shockingly surprised at the quality of ingredients and construction of this drink at the Embassy Suites bar. The 5 star bartender known only as Mark expertly crafted this brew seemingly out of thin air. A quick trip to the kitchen for horseradish and celery seeds made it simple, but fabulous, and before I knew what had happened, I was already sipping one of the best drinks this tongue has ever tasted. His charming personality only aided in the most pleasurable experience I've had at a hotel bar.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the great review. Mark takes a lot of pride in making sure his guest enjoy their experience at our bar. We all appreciate his efforts and it is wonderful to see our feelings expressed on Trip Advisor by one of our guest. Thank you and I hope the next time you are in the area we are one of your choices for lodging, or are able to stop in for another Bloody Marry!
Lausanne, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I always stay here - we get a great corporate rate.

Rooms are really really nice. Fitness center is OK, staff is frienly and go out of their way to help you (they mailed a few things for me, and let me have a really late checkout).

Great lounge.bar area - fun to hang out it.

Breakfast is pretty good - nothing special.

Fitness center - better than most nowadays but again, nothing special

If you want to be close to downtown, this isnt the place!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. I am glad that our rooms met your standards and I hope that the fitness center allowed you to get a decent workout in. We are a few miles from the city center, but hopefully you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service to get you to downtown or to the Maple Grove area. Again, thank you for the review and I hope we continue to be your choice when you travel this area; we look forward to your stay!
Tower, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is definitely one of our favorite hotels and the best Embassy we've stayed at. The location, the amenities and the staff are all top rate. The complimentary breakfast is wonderful, with a nice variety of selections. The omelet chef is efficient and friendly. The evening reception is great and the bartender is awesome! Will definitely be back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for such a great review of our hotel! Our team takes a lot of pride in trying to be the best. I am glad that we were able to meet your standards. We continue to try to improve our breakfast selections for our guest, happy that you were satisfied with our choices. I know you have many choices when traveling; I hope that we are one of them the next time you are in our area! Thank you again for the great review!
Richmond, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Embassy Suites is by far one of the best hotels in the area. They have an excellent cooked to order breakfast and the staff is super friendly. I highly recommend this hotel to all business travelers and family alike.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Wow, thank you for the great review of our hotel! We strive very hard to be the best hotel that we can be and it is great that we were able to meet your expectations! I will be sure to share this review with the team as I am sure they will be extremely happy to hear it! I hope the next time you are in our area, we are one of your choices to stay!
minneapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is the place guys!!!! super nice super clean super reasonable in price.....Food was outstanding the bar area was nice prices was cheap.The G.M. was there every afternoon talking to the guest making sure this was up to par. rooms was up to date clean bathrooms was spotless . Dont waste your time looking other places this is it...

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! To be rated by you as the one of the "best places in twin cities" means a lot to our team! I am also happy that our rooms were up to your standards and that we were able to eat at the 6300 Steakhouse! I will be sure to share this wonderful review with our team! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I hope that we are on your list in the future!
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My stay in Embassy Suites for business trip is very good. Hotel staffs are very helpful and courteous. The shuttle service to my work is very useful and saves on my trip expenses. Also the hotel staffs caters for my daily needs for my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the great review! We try very hard to accommodate each guest and I am happy to hear that we met your expectations during your stay with us! The complimentary shuttle service does make it very easy to get to and from different areas. I am glad you are able to use it! I hope that the next time you are in the area you choose to stay with us!

Been to Embassy Suites Minneapolis - North? Share your experiences!