“Wonderful Food, Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 59 Restaurants in Brainerd
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Wonderful Food, Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Don't let the bar atmosphere fool you, this place provides a top-notch casual dining experience. Stopped here for a burger based on another reveiwer's recommendation and were not disappointed. My husband had the half pound build your own burger. The fresh beef burger was fresh and juicy. I had a pulled pork sandwich and soup, both made from scratch and delicious. We also ordered an onion ring app. They were the best onion rings I have ever eaten. Each batch is hand sliced and made to order. The result is a tasty ring that's crunchy, flavorful and not at all greasy. The homemade dipping sauce was great! We had the jalapeno ranch. There's a plethora of craft beers on tap and our server, Tom, was wonderful. He really knew the menu and seemed to really like his job. He set the tone for a pleasant evening meal.
Wish we lived closer so we could come here more often, but will certainly be back when we get even close.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bagley, Minnesota
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Stopped Here For A Burger & Beer, Not Knowing They Had The Freshest Best Burger I've Ever Had! I Don't Live In The Area, But Will Drive Out Of My Way To Go Here Every Chance I Get! Also Had The Kids With & Got To a Shoot Darts & Feel Very Welcome With a The Great Staff!!

Visited March 2014