“Had a great time!” 5 of 5 stars

Otsego, Minnesota
29 attraction reviews
“Had a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had a great time playing mini golf at Pirate's Cove! It's by far one of the best mini golf courses I've ever been to. They maintain the property so well. There are caves, waterfalls, streams, a big pirate ship...lots of fun features. I wish we lived closer to Brainerd...I'd probably want to go here every weekend.

Visited September 2013

North Bay, Canada
12 attraction reviews
“Fun for all scallywags”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I stopped at Pirate's Cove while on a cross country road trip. He had loved it as a boy and wanted to re-live it. It was fun to be a kid for awhile and we had a good laugh. I assumed it would be tacky, but actually it was really well-done. Anyone but the biggest stick-in-the-mud will have a great time!

Visited August 2013
“I loved it as a kid, so do my kids now”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I enjoyed the Pirates Cove as a child. Now my three kids love going through the caves and pirate ships. Trying to keep your golf balls from going into the ponds, streams, or waterfalls. Since I have three kids now, I just let them play and I just keep score, it saves money too.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“WHAT A BLAST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

You wanna have a fun time for a short bit off the beaten path? well, it is not off any path and it is right on the main drag and it is easy to get in and get out- lots of fun for families both the golf and speedway.

Visited July 2013
Hudson WI
7 attraction reviews
“A Family Tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stop here every year we come up. They have two modern courses. Our family has enjoyed both of them. They also have a go-cart track on the grounds that is also really fun.