Food was outstanding and both golf courses were beautiful and challenging. The resort is large and full of families with lots of kids. If you are a couple looking for a romantic getaway this is NOT the place. Lodge is old and rooms are not very updated. Beds were comfortable and they were clean but had a musty smell in room. The marine had plenty of activities and watercraft available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MN's largest 4 season resort, on Gull Lake with 3700 feet of sandy shoreline, two swimming pools, indoor sports center, Cragun's Legacy Golf Courses offering 54 holes of golf, Gull Lake Spa, hiking and biking trails, lakeside fire pits, family activities, all rooms face the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Cragun's Resort on Gull Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cragun`s Golf Hotel Brainerd
- Craguns Golf Resort And Conference Center