“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
bloomington, United States
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Wonderful, clean, quiet. Food at the restaurant was delicious as well. Stayed at the hotel for my sister's wedding. We stayed in the Presidential Suite our first night and it was AMAZING! The average rooms were also spacious and nice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

jimwaldvogel, Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Sondra,

Thank you for posting the nice review on your recent stay here for your sister’s wedding. I hope you are able to return for another event, or just a fun weekend away!

Take care,
Jim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Warroad, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

2013 is the 6th year we have had our annual sales meeting at the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington and we couldn't be happier. Negotiations with the hotel are always a win/win situation, the staff is extraordinary, and the hotel is very welcoming. When you stay at one place for 5 days you get a bit warn out, but this hotel and it's staff make you feel like you are at home. I can't say enough good about the staff; Jennifer, Trista, Kelly, Michael, Johanna, Issy, and Anna make our stay each year fun and enjoyable. It's so nice to see the same smiling faces year after year. It also means a lot when the General Manager comes to see you once a day to make sure all is going well. You won't regret hosting your next event at this venue.

Room Tip: I've never had a bad location, all rooms seem to be very quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Dawn,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our team as well as the continued loyalty over the years. Our team always looks forward to having your group return each year. We have 65 team members celebrating their 5 year anniversary with the hotel and we are fortunate and blessed to have a great team and wonderful clients and friends we have developed over the years like you. Seeking a long term, Win/Win environment that results in guests returning and feeling at home is what we work hard to accomplish. Thank you for the review which I have shared with our team.
Thank you again for the nice comments, see you next year, if not sooner!

Warm Regards,
Duluth, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The bed and breakfast was terrible they messed up my order and then tried to charge me again to fix their mistake. The room service tried to kick us out before the check-out time. The price was definitely not worth the stay and I do not recommend booking with this hotel at all!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Please accept our sincere apologies for the poor impression we made during your recent stay with us. We strive to ensure every guest has a pleasant experience and we will use your comments on service and amenities as we constantly work to achieve this goal. We hope you will give us another chance to impress should you return to our area in the future.
Fort Atkinson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We're extremely impressed with the Hilton Bloomington. It's always been very clean and quiet on the weekends we've been there. I probably sleep better there than at home - the beds are so comfortable and the pillows are just right! (No, I'm not Goldilocks!)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Kathy,
Thank you for being a repeat guest. I appreciate the wonderful comments and am grateful you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel. I’m glad our guestrooms and bed were clean and comfortable! I hope you are able to visit us again soon!

Warm regards,
Quincy, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here. The staff was friendly and I got checked in really quickly. I enjoyed my room with a nice view (the sunrise was nice in the morning) and everything was neat and tidy. I went down to work out albeit quickly in the Fitness Room and pool. Not crowded at all so you don't have to worry about being self conscious about anything. The breakfast was surprisingly satisfying - eggs, bagels, coffee, etc. My only two knocks would be that they didn't inform me of breakfast until I asked. Or else I would have sat at the "nicer" breakfast downstairs. And for some reason my cleaning person decided that she would try to come in at around 8/830 to come clean my room.

Marshfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great price and location for the meeting. Close to restaurants and Mall of America, and freeways. We would recommend staying here at this Hilton Hotel in Bloomington in Minneapolis-St. Paul area if we come again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel during your recent business trip. I’m so glad to hear that the price and location met your needs! Thank you for the nice recommendation. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon!

Best wishes,
Jim Waldvogel
Wyndmere, North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We booked this hotel via a online booking company, was instructed that it was a 4 star property. It is not a 4 star, 3 star is a better ratting. Nothing was bad but nothing was great. Twin beds, standard lobby and average customer service. If you are looking for a 3 star its a great property, looking for a 4 star, look elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Wyndmere,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay to its fullest potential. I hope to have you return again to our hotel.

Best wishes,
Jim Waldvogel

Been to Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington? Share your experiences!