We just left the Bloomington Hilton West after staying one night. We were in town for a wedding and chose this hotel because of the great deal we received. The hotel is new and clean and easy to find. We were not greeted by a bell man, but that was okay, we grabbed a cart and loaded the luggage ourselves. The room had 2 double beds and was very comfortable.
We ate breakfast at The buffet. It was decent and was very reasonable ($11 for adults, $5 for kids, and kids under 5 are free.
I really like that there were no hidden fees with this hotel. Free parking and no resort fee. The staff was amazing. EVERYONE was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again In a heartbeat and I'm very pick about my hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington Hotel
- Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington
- Hilton Bloomington
- Bloomington Hilton
- Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington MN, North America
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located nearby Mall of America and Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, this contemporary Hilton property, with its glistening glass and brick exterior, offers guests unparalleled friendly service in a warm and welcoming environment. The full service Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington will provide every array of amenity and serve as the perfect destination for both business and leisure travelers. Coupled with our premiere food and beverage offerings in our savvy Bloomington ChopHouse Restaurant and the Olive Lounge, we aim to delight your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.