“Good rich food” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Good rich food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

They have a lot of options and there always seems to be some special going on. I had the regular battered shrimp and regretted not getting something more interesting but they were good. Mashed potatoes were a great side and my meal came with a salad, soup and dessert for $16.

San Diego
“Enjoyed the shrimp and lobster at an affordable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

We were here in April. It had been 15 years since we had been to a Red Lobster.

I ordered shrimp and lobster (rock lobster IIRC) for $23 and my wife ordered 2 lobster tails (one was a Maine and the other was a Rock Lobster) for $32 or 33. Her meal came with a shrimp pasta. Because she is allergic to shrimp, they kindly substituted lobster for the shrimp.

They were having a Lobster-mania or Lobster festival so the prices may have reflected this promotion. But I suspect that they have this promotion on a fairly regular basis.

My shrimp were pretty small but I got two skewers of about 10 each (20 total). So I thought that was pretty generous. My lobster should have come with drawn butter but did not. I had finished it before I noticed, so it was not a big issue.

I thought that we got a pretty good value for our money. If we had gone to a regular/high end restaurant we would have had to pay a lot more. So we were well satisfied with our meals and service.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Overdone”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

There were 4 of us dining and all of the meals were way overdone. King crab legs and the snow crab legs, shrimp scampi and the fried shrimp. They were really, really busy. The service was adequate. I mentioned to the manager after I paid the bill and she was very apologetic and said that is not their standard. She gave us $40.00 in gift cards which was about 20% of the bill. She did a great job as the manager and I would go back again as anyone can have a less than stellar night.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“good, but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2009

good, but expensive

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is one of the best...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2008

This is one of the best red lobsters I have been to. The food is good and the service is even better.