“The staff is very friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #21 of 38 hotels in Bloomington
“The staff is very friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

The shuttle brought me right to my hotel with john friendly drivers. When I checked In goolzada? was very informative about the area and got us in our room very quick ... I would like to state that the new renovations look great as I have stayed at this hotel in the past and was not pleased with the finishes of. the hotel.

Great hotel and a great place

• Stayed January 2013
mspso, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
kalboi25,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding the staff and the facilities here at the Holiday Inn I-35W. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you again.

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Appleton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stayed here for business and this was another fine Holiday Inn. Has Green Mill attached, which is very convienent. Front desk staff was professional, gretted with a smile and pleasant words, processed me through quickly. Room was clean and neat, bed a little bit firmer than what I like, but was fine. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mspso, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding the Holiday Inn I-35W. I will be sure relay your praise to the staff here.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the service you received. We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to Bloomington, MN.
Riverside, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had a good experience with my stay this week at this Hotel. Very easy to get to and the rates were good. Very clean and comfortable. Down side is you are not with in walking distance to anything at all. My room was good. Little disapointed with the shower head. It is in a fixed location and can't change the angle of the spray. My room at first smelled of the Pool. I was located right above the pool outside my window. I did not smell it at all after about 2 minutes. Staff was very nice and the attached resturant was a good place to eat at.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Scott S,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We strive for excellence at the Holiday Inn I-35W.

I will be sure to pass along your review to the other staff at the hotel.

We look forward to serving you again, should your travels bring you back to Bloomington, MN.
Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Stayed here 1 night and found the hotel to be out of the way, nothing nearby. The man at the front desk seemed overwhelmed and was not friendly.
The rooms are large and bed is comfortable.
The bathrooms need to be updated & thoroughly cleaned.
Got a good price on Priceline so overall it was fine.

• Stayed January 2013
mspso, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
andy_melanie00,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I will be sure to address your concerns with our staff and department heads.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn I-35W.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I was able to stay here on a budget due to a coupon i had. It was pretty great for a hotel room which i usually hate. Beds were nice, pool was beautiful. However, it was very small and too cold to be comfortable. The hot tub was pretty great though. I didnt like the sectioned off hot tub because i could not watch the kids, and you had to walk entirely around the area to get between the hot tub and pool. Also, no continental breakfast, which was annoying in the morning. But overall i am pleased.

• Stayed January 2013
mspso, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
smithn1986,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Holiday Inn I-35W. I will be sure to convey your concerns with the pool temperature to our Chief of Engineering.

In regards to a continental breakfast, we do not offer one because we are a full-service Holiday Inn which has a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Hotels without restaurants are typically the only ones with a continental breakfast.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the service you received. We look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back to Bloomington, MN.
Appleton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed with two of our youngest grandkids, age 3 and 4. The room was exactly as expected and we did not hear anything after we closed the door. We were concerned about the noise that the kids normally make and also worried about noise keeping them awake. Not a peep! The room was spotless and the beds were very comfortable.

The front desk folks accommodated our request for a late checkout without a hassle, and were very helpful and courteous in every request. Even the housekeeping staff was great.

One small strange item: the hot tub is adjacent to the pool, but to get from one to the other, you have to walk half way around the pool to the nearest gate. Also, adults in the hot tub can't easily see kids in the pool. This was not a problem for us, because the kids were too young to leave alone.

The Wifi was painfully slow. There was no possible way to use Netflix. Even email was slow. Certainly this could be corrected with a bit of effort. Wifi is a basic lodging necessity now. I would have given the hotel five stars with speedy Wifi.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
mspso, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear 71771-

Thank you for your kind words about the staff I will make sure I share it with them. The wifi also thank you ofr letting us know I have forwarded this respose to the Cheif engineer to see what he can do about the wifi, and have that looked in to. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review it is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Erne Joyner
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We traveled to St. Paul for some meetings/trainings for school and received the "Teacher Getaway" rate - GREAT VALUE!!!! Valid through Oct. 2013, all you need is to mention the "Teacher Getaway" rate ($69 regular room, $99 poolside) and show your school ID upon arrival. Beautiful pool and patio area (indoor) and nice restaurant (Green Mill) attached. Great value, great location (just 10 minutes from the Mall of America). Just remember this is not a Holiday Inn EXPRESS, so breakfast is not included. :-)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
mspso, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
TootsieTravelista,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn I-35W. I am very glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are excited to offer the Teacher's Getaway rate as appreciation for our educators.

Thanks again, and we look forward to serving you when your travels bring you back to Bloomington, MN.

Been to Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South? Share your experiences!