“Great Girl's Weekend!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bloomington West

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bloomington West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bloomington West
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7770 Johnson Avenue South, Bloomington, MN 55435 (Formerly Le Bourget Aero Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Bloomington
“Great Girl's Weekend!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I had booked this hotel by accident, but after my visit, I call it fate! My daughter and I came to town for a mini girl's weekend. The staff went out of their way to make our experience unforgettable. Every one that was employed there was kind, warm, helpful, and professional. My room was clean and comfortable. The pool was a little small, but perfect for my daughter. The breakfast was excellent. To the shuttle driver, my daughter is still telling stories about the "door man." Thank you, thank you, thank you. My daughter keeps asking, when we are going back to her "hotel". I tell her we WILL go back again, soon!

Room Tip: Get a room away from the interstate.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Warroad, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I really needed a LARGE room that could hold 6 adults. This was the only one in the area I could find. We were there for a Wild Game and knew we would only be in the room to sleep for a short period beofe heading home. This was wonderful. 2 beds and a sofa bed fit our needs perfectly. Those that enjoy breakfast said it had a good selection and was fresh. The motel was very clean and very quiet. Will definatly stay here again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We hotwired a hotel in the area for a one night staycation from our small kids and were really pleased with our experience here. We were a bit early and the delightful woman at the front desk, Angie, got us a room and once she learned it was our 10 year anniversary celebration she upgraded us to a suite! It was just delightful - the space was clean and comfy and modern, the free wifi is a huge plus and all the staff we interacted with were just fabulous. Thank you to the several service guys who helped us fix our hairdryer! An added bonus is the shuttle service with friendly driver Rodney - we were able to enjoy a bottle of wine with dinner and not worry about finding a taxi back to the hotel. Thank you for the great work everyone!

Room Tip: North side of building away from freeway is good, but I think no matter what there will be some nois...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
HIEXBloomington, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bloomington West, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Chicken1201,
Happy 10th Anniversary from all the staff and Management at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Bloomington Mpls Arpt Area West. I am so pleased to hear that you were able to spend your special getaway with us and our wonderful staff. Our staff love to recognize all the needs of our guests when given the opportunity. Thank you so much for your comments on your stay and we hope you celebrate the many more anniversaries to come with us.
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Just returned home after a weekend here. Our group of 15 girls and 13 adults met on Friday evening for a Camp Masala (South Asian heritage camp) reunion. We booked 4 rooms. The girls hung out in one and the adults hung out in the breakfast area, working on projects for Camp Masala 2015 and chatting. The staff working that night and all day Saturday were tremendously accommodating - inviting us to use the breakfast area and helping with a myriad of questions.
The rooms are excellent - big, clean and comfortable. Unless you need a refrigerator, I'd suggest staying in the standard queen rooms. They have 2 queen beds and a queen sofa-sleeper.
This is very convenient to the airport and local shopping. We will be staying here whenever we visit the Twin Cities!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
HIEXBloomington, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bloomington West, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear ksv,
I can't thank you enough for the wonderful review on yur recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Bloomington Mpls Arpt Area West. I am so happy to hear that our location suited your needs for your reunion. It sounds like you were pretty busy with projects during your visit. I hope you found some relaxing time too. We can't wait for your next visit to the area and are greatful to hear you will be staying with us in Bloomington.

All The Best,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was updated and the rooms were really spacious! Great deal for the price! The location was close to the mall. The breakfast was great. I can't say anything bad about it! I will stay here again the next time I am in the Minneapolis area.

• Stayed February 2015
Dear Michelle R,
I would like to thank you on behalf of our staff and management team for the great review on your recent visit at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Bloomington Mpls Arpt Area West. We truly appreciate your kind words and are so pleased to hear that you will choose our locationon your next visit to Minneapolis. I do hope that you are an IHG Rewards Club member and are earning points towards your next stay to be free. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here for only one night but it was fantastic. Very clean room with a fantastic breakfast in the morning. They honestly had the best staff working there and they helped us with everything we needed. They took us to the airport and picked us up after we landed a week later. No doubt my favorite hotel in the area!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
HIEXBloomington, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bloomington West, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Kenny D,
Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review on your recent visit with us at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Bloomington Mpls Arpt Area West. We are very proud to hear that you would consider us your favorite hotel! That is quite an honor! Our park and fly program is ideal for those short trips and our shuttle service is excellent. Thank you again for your review and visit. We look forward to your next stay.

Stanley, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here for a week.... My husband was here for Training for his new job and well I came along for the shopping. lol this was a really great place to stay our room was super nice and very clean! The staff was really friendly, breakfast was good every morning, I was super excited to see that they had gluten free muffins and bagels since I have celiac disease I usually can not find anything at hotels to eat. So it was a really nice surprise! Thank you for that! The fitness room was nice and clean also! I have no complaints would definitely come back here and stay!

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear TrAnthony,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 Star review on your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Bloomington Mpls Arpt Area West. I am so pleased to see that you had a great stay and were able to utilize our new Gluten Free menu items during your visit. We take pride in being a member of a brand like IHG who does research to find areas that we can improve to better meet the diet needs of our valued guests. Thank you again for your awesome feedback! We hope you come back again soon to visit.

Michelle N.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bloomington West? Share your experiences!