We stayed for 3 nights,and found the hotel acceptable. It is kind of out of the way and not easy for strangers to find-but my Garmin knew just where it was! We didn't eat there but there are restaurants close. They have a shuttle to and from Mall Of America.It was advertised as a 3 star,I would give it 2 1/2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit the Twin Cities, you're at the heart of it all when you stay at the Park Plaza Hotel, a Carlson brand hotel. Located right in the heart of it all and just minutes to downtown areas. Relax on plush pillow top mattress, crisp white duvet and fluffy pillows or utilize the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access to help you stay in touch while on the road. Enjoy classic American fare at Three Trees Restaurant and Fireside Lounge. After a busy day, unwind in our whirlpool and heated pool to refresh and rejuvenate your senses. If you feel like exploring, attractions like the Mall of America, Mystic Lake Casino and the famous Minnesota Zoo are all within easy reach. We're only 10 minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, so our shuttle can get you to your flight promptly. Whether its business or a fun-filled vacation that brings you to the Bloomington area - your room at the Park Plaza Hotel is waiting, with an impressive list of amenities designed to make your stay a pleasant one but it’s the service that will bring you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Park Plaza Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Bloomington Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Bloomington MN, North America