“Ridiculous....” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 38 Hotels in Bloomington
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Ridiculous....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Ok, $300 total for 7 days of stay, park for 7 days and shuttle to the airport I can understand.....barely. I have stayed here in the past, but it's dated. My room had no room service book. Called front desk twice. Waiting 50 mins. A joke. I will not be returning.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
luvthesuitelife, General Manager at Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Ryan H
Thank you for your review of your recent stay, I respect your candor. We strive for personalized experience for each of our guests, actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments to our offerings.
Yvonne Jeziorski

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Bloomington, MN, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very nice and friendly hotel with many great amenties. Very nice place to stay for a conference but was disappointed though in having to pay for Internet service. The conference rooms temperatures were also hard to control and distracted from our seminar.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

luvthesuitelife, General Manager at Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Mark W
We appreciate the time that you took to write comments on your stay. We offer a stay connected package that does include internet along with the suite, breakfast and evening reception. I am having my engineer look into the temperature concerns that you are reporting with your meeting. Thank you so much for letting me know. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Towaco, NJ, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed at this hotel only for 1 night. We were on business trip on our way home to New Jersey. I wish I had more time to relax at this hotel. It has all the nice amenities, close to the airport, nice dining room which has great food. I am not sure if I would stay at this hotel privately due to the price; but if they have specials I definitely would

Dear ljacobchick
Thank you for your nice review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please watch the embassysuites.com site for the days to stay with us at the Minneapolis Airport property. We try to offer the best rates possible to go with the value of our hotel with breakfast and the evening reception. Hope to see you in the future.
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My company put me up here for two nights for business. The hotel was very close to the airport. I arrived at the airport and called the hotel for the free shuttle. The shuttle arrived in 20 minutes. The shuttle driver was so kind. When I arrived at the hotel the check in was quick and easy. My suite was very nice, clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was amazing. The restaurant was very good and the entire staff that I encountered were excellent. I slept great on the cozy bed.

Room Tip: I was on the tenth floor, away from the elevators. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
luvthesuitelife, General Manager at Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Lori095
Thank you for your kind words regarding the service you received from our team. We try to make a difference in the lives of our guests and I am happy we were able to in your case. We look forward to your return should you be back in the Minneapolis area.
Yours in hospitality
Portland, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

The room looked like previous dwellers played ball sports of practiced room re-decorating during their stay. The walls were scraped and marked up. The lobby is very nice-should have slept in the atrium. Our room reeked of cigarettes. The heat was not forthcoming even at 78 degrees. The omelet was prepared to order but the substitute for butter was old and rancid and gave me a bellyache that lasted into the night. This place needs to redo their rooms and add insulation! For $178 per night, I've been to better hotels.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

luvthesuitelife, General Manager at Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Michelle H
Thank you for your comments. I have addressed your comments with the Food and Beverage Director to ensure flavor in the omelet is fresh and new. We are detailing the room that you stayed in and reviewing our procedures to ensure that all of our rooms look fresh. We appreciate your comments.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is an older Embassy Suites near the airport and the mall of america. It is looking a bit dated now, both in the lobby and the rooms. The carpets are a bit old, the decor is very 90's. The staff was great and the restaurant is terrific: great bartenders, waitstaff and food. There is a real chef here (I was pleasantly surprised).

The rooms are typical for the chain, but again a bit old, the other amenities all stack up well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
luvthesuitelife, General Manager at Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Paul J
Thank you for your comments on your stay at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport. I really appreciate your comments on our service team. Yes we have a great Chef. We are very proud of him and the awards that he has received. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was a great place for a local getaway for my girlfriends and me. The manager's reception and complimentary breakfast were icing on the cake. The staff was friendly and the accommodations were just what we were looking for. The free shuttle to the Mall of America made going there on a busy Saturday very convenient. A perfect place for a relaxing weekend with friends.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

luvthesuitelife, General Manager at Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear mcginty99
We are happy you enjoyed your girls weekend. Thank you so much for your comments on the Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport. Sounds like a good time and we look forward to your return. We like being an oasis in the cold weather for a fun weekend.
See you soon
Yvonne Jeziorski

Been to Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport? Share your experiences!