We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Bloomington on Mother's Day weekend. I was impressed with the layout of the property - the "tropical" feel inside, the Starbucks, the restaurant. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The manager's reception and full breakfast were very good. I was a little concerned that, because we were very close to the airport, it would be noisy, but that was not the case. They have done a great job keeping it quiet. The room was spacious and clean. I loved the fact that there was a refrigerator/microwave/coffee maker in the room. Also, there was a "conference" style table on wheels with chairs that we could move around the room - made a great place to eat and watch tv! I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wanted a great get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Bloomington hotel near Mall of America is located close to many Bloomington MN attractions. Our complimentary shuttle provides transportation to the American Girl Store in Mall of America or Minneapolis St. Paul MSP airport just 5 miles from the hotel. Visit Nickelodeon Universe or the Water Park of America just minutes from this Bloomington, MN hotel. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Embassy Suites Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Bloomington Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Bloomington MN, North America