I wish I could say that I was happy with our stay. We arrived Thursday at 3:00 to check in. We unloaded our baggage, 3 kids and our dog and got settled in. We went swimming and came back to the room around 9:30 pm to shower. The shower valve was broken and the only option was to switch rooms. We then had to pack up all of our belongings, empty the refrigerator, clean out the shower, etc. There was no access to an elevator so all needed to be carried upstairs (multiple trips). We finished moving at 11:00 pm. When we arrived at the room and started to settle in, the refrigerator was broken, no remote in the room and water from the windows soaked the floors (and our bags). There was mold all along the base of the window (toward the floor). The next day we had someone knock on the door to ask when we were leaving and we said we are reserved for 2 nights. He then said we needed to stop down at the desk, but "no hurry". A call came shortly after and we were going to need to come down to the desk, but again, no hurry. So my husband and son went swimming only to come back and were locked out because the keys had been deactivated. If I wouldn't have arrived to find them, they would have had no ability to re-check in as my husband's wallet was in the safe, in our room. Our room was on the complete opposite end of the front desk. The restaurant information in our book was torn out so when my husband and son were at the hotel without a vehicle, they couldn't order any food as the restaurant doesn't open until 5:00. Later the 2nd night, we were swimming and went to use the restroom right outside the pool area and it was overflowing with feces, etc, wouldn't flush, disgusting. It was still like that the next day when we checked out. Ordinarily, I wouldn't write something like this, but it was very overwhelming at much more work than someone should go through on a "get away weekend" with our family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, from its location in the heart of Bloomington, Minnesota, the Ramada is only two miles from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and across the street from Mall of America. For the convenience of our guests, we offer free shuttle service to and from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and Mall of America. The hotel also offers easy access to all major freeways, and a plethora of restaurants and shopping centers. Free High Speed Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Bloomington Minneapolis Airport/Mall Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Mall Of America - Airport Hotel Bloomington
- Ramada Hotel Bloomington
- Ramada Bloomington Minneapolis Airport/Mall Area MN, North America
- Bloomington Ramada