I stay at this Hotel annually. The hotel has 2 pools a very very large indoor and a large one outdoor. Indoor pool area also has a nice large jacuzzi. They had a Manager who had a great vision and designed the patio/pool area with a tropical design. Miss him:-( A tiki like bar and a fire pit with seating around it. Fun! The rooms are very basic. The bathrooms are very small and hard to move in the "stall" like room with shower. They recently designed the lobby. Nice, but I liked it better the way it use to be. Shuttle to the mall is free and hourly, I believe - if not ask. And the Airport is across the street. You can hear the planes all day - very loud. But this does not stop me from going there. The price should be reduced. Considering the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, from its location in the heart of Bloomington, Minnesota, the Ramada is only two miles from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and across the street from Mall of America. For the convenience of our guests, we offer free shuttle service to and from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and Mall of America. The hotel also offers easy access to all major freeways, and a plethora of restaurants and shopping centers. Free High Speed Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Bloomington Minneapolis Airport/Mall Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Mall Of America - Airport Hotel Bloomington
- Ramada Hotel Bloomington
- Ramada Bloomington Minneapolis Airport/Mall Area MN, North America
- Bloomington Ramada