I was here along with my team for 6 nights for an event we had at MOA. I was looking for the best value and proximity to the mall.
After a big snafu where a rep from Springhill Suites/ Customer Service raised their voice at me and basically yelled at me for something that Marriott Customer service had promised me (which I won't count in this review as it is for the hotel itself), everything went well with my stay at this hotel.
The front desk was extremely helpful. We got checked in and found our corner room to be amazing and HUGE. The beds were comfortable. Everyone on my team was happy. We had 2 TVs in our huge room. We had a huge comfy king sized bed and a nice pull out sofa. I was happy that there was some sort of "partition" from the living room to the bedroom to help define the area.
When I was trying to print some items from the business center and found the computers painfully slow, the guy at the front desk was kind enough to let me us a computer inside that was faster. Again the staff was lovely.
The shuttle to MOA was a lifesaver and perfect. And the shuttle to the airport was great too.
They even provided some menus for places that delivered and we got some of the best pizza ever from Fat Lorenzos per their recommendation.
Free wifi and parking which alone saves me $10-$15 a person. That makes this hotel a great value in the area.
The business center really wasn't a "center" actually as it was in the middle of the meeting area downstairs. That was a bit strange.
The breakfast area should have been planned better. As other reviewers have mentioned some of it was just not up to par to other Springhill Suites I have stayed at. It was a tiny area to be serving breakfast and that alone made the logistics difficult.
The whole point of our trip was for work so we weren't in the room a lot - the hotel is close to a major highway so you do hear some highway noise but we didn't mind it. Overall a nice hotel with a nice staff.
Everything was clean and up to my expectations.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Hotel Bloomington
- Cambria Suites Bloomington
- Cambria Bloomington
- Bloomington Cambria Suites
- SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Bloomington, MN, North America