“Top Shelf Customer Service, Fun for all ages!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Bloomington by Mall of America

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hotel Bloomington by Mall of America to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Bloomington by Mall of America
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1700 E. American Blvd., Bloomington, MN 55425 (Formerly Grand Lodge & Waterpark)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #26 of 38 hotels in Bloomington
Windsor, Canada
“Top Shelf Customer Service, Fun for all ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

I stayed at the raddison with a number of colleagues, while at a Training seminar, By far best work trip Ever!
The Staff at the hotel were absolutely amazing, made us Canadians feel Right at Home a couple of specific call outs, Joseph the night Manager, he was very helpful, and had a lot of cool stories to tell, and Becca, Minnesota's Hostess with the Mostess, Made us feel like we were Hanging out with Friends instead of being served by staff. Thanks Guys for the Wonderful Time.
The Hotel has an awesome Water Park attached to the hotel, which while it was an extra cost it was worth it especially the flow rider, and Indoor wave surfer, I still hurt a little, but man was that a great time, well worth it!
The Hotel was a Ten minute walk to Mall of America, or you could take the shuttle.
All around was a great Time, all I have to say is Thanks for the Memories Minnesota, we'll be seing you again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

592 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Bismarck, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

I am a tour bus driver and I stay at alot of hotels and some have been very poor and the people working have been very rude but at this Radisson all the people working there were the best. They were all so very nice and helpful even the night manager Joseph Cortelli went way out of his way to help with the bus and to give me directions to the new target field.I will have to say that this was the best stay at a hotel that I have had in 8 years of driving.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Fargo, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

Thank you Joseph Cortelli for becoming a member of my favorite hotel, you were very helpful to my entire family on this last trip here. You went out of your way on many occasions to ensure that this trip was not only an enjoyable and satisfactory experience, but your cordial and friendly way of catering to my needs was enough to make me cancel my other reservation and continue the rest of my stay at the Radisson! Thank you very much!!

Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

We stayed here for a week. The room is spacious and comfortably furnished. The staff kept everything clean and made up nicely. The food is good in the restaurant on the ground floor. We wanted to use the Wi Fi and did not know how to do it. The night manager Mr. J. Cortelli assured my wife he would get us connected and proceeded to spend over thirty minutes configuring our MAC lap top for us. After that we did not have any problems staying in touch with e mail and friends. When Mr. Cortelli would see us in the lobby he would stop and ask if everything is all right, it was.

I took our 5 yr. old Grand Daughter to the water park. I did not swim. There are life guards stationed and she had a great time. I relaxed and read while she played.

I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Galesburg, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

This hotel was a pleasure to spend the night at. The kids and my husband loved the water park and the entire hotel was extremely clean. It was nice to have all the waterpark amenities working and available to play! The rooms are very clean and modern. The sleep by number beds were perfect (after staying in a cabin on a lake the entire week before this night of sleep!)... We especially loved the modern individual pod reading lamps above the bed. Staff was polite and helpful. THanks Radisson and keep up the good work!

Mt. Vernon, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010

We Priceline-d our rate, asked for 3 and a half stars, and received well over half off. We stayed Tuesday thru Friday. I called one day ahead to the front desk, since our room with Priceline would be "run-of-the-house". The front desk was very helpful and said she would put in our request for 2 queens, since we had 2 adults and 2 tweens. When we arrived the front desk again upgraded us to a king-bunk room ( with additional sleeper sofa). Everything was clean and working. The room was perfect for us, our oldest tween is 5ft 4 and had lots of under-the-bunk headroom clearance. The shower had a nice curved curtain rod, never had the curtain cling to me once during a shower. Housekeeping was sweet and helpful. We did not use the restaurant or the waterpark. Our focus was MOA. I understand the waterpark goes half price after 4pm, stays open until 10pm. Also, waterpark is open early 9-10am exclusively to Radisson patrons, but you will pay the all-day rate. No free pool. The hotel had the level of service and amenities I expect from a Radisson.

Fargo, North Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

The customer service was terrible at check in. Our youngest daughter fell and hit her head in vending area due to excessive water on the floor, when I notified the front desk about the large amount of water on the floor they rudely stated “we already know”. This hotel was once nice, but it is fading very fast. There appeared to be boogers on the wall, or something very similar in rm515. We will be very cautious of the Radisson chain from here on out.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel Bloomington by Mall of America? Share your experiences!