“Amazing food and wonderful staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 187 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Pizza, Pasta, Chicken Wings, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We've been serving Legendary Pizza and Original Hot Hoagies to the Twin Cities area since 1975! Local and family-owned with 21 metro locations. We've got a wide variety of menu items to choose from - Pizza (including a Gluten Free crust), Hot Hoagies, Calzones, Pasta, Lasagna, Boneless Wings, Salads, and more! Order for dine in, take out, or delivery. You can view our full menu and also order online! All locations have FREE WI-FI! Got a group? We've got free party rooms (with food purchase) available at all locations (except Uptown). Call for availability.
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Amazing food and wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

We have been to this resturaunt a couple of times and when I contacted the manager prior to our last visit I asked if I owuld be able to purchase t-shirts for my family....the manager went above and beyond and made arrangements for us to receive t-shirts that they had left over from a recent celebrations...and sure enough when we were done our meal I asked and the t-shirts were waiting for us...Wonderful food, great staff and we will be back again

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Regina, Sask
“I wish I could make Crust like that.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

PIZZA WAS AWESOME. I love this place! We all ordered something different and everything was good. The girl at the counter noticed this was our first time there and she was really helpful at giving us advice what to order.
I love the pizza crust- ordered the WORKS- DEEPDISH. DELISH!!
I totally recommend this place.

Stillwater. MN
“Not good pizza at all.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2010

Had a plain cheese and sausage pizza delivered. The Pizza tasted like cardboard. I had eaten at this Davanni's about 5 years ago (dine-in) and pizza was very good so not sure what has happened since then.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Murderapolis
“Hoagie Heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2009

I'm a sandwich lover and Davanni's is definitely one of my favorites. They have a complete menu [appetizers, hoagies, pizza, entrees, a la carte, desserts and a kid's menu]. The food is always really good and the portion size is just right. They are a little bit spendy for being a partially self-serve restaurant [you order at the counter then sit and they bring the food out]...but I've never been disappointed in the quality. The employees seem to enjoy their jobs. They're always smiling and friendly. They also deliver [with delivery fees extra], so that's a bonus. You can dine in or take-out otherwise. The food takes a little while to prepare as it is made to order.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Favorite place to take the kids. They like to watch the pizza's being made.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2008

Favorite place to take the kids. They like to watch the pizza's being made.