Started our weekend out by calling the hotel a few hours before checkin to see if we could get in early and were denied. I have never had this happen before at any hotel. Only one elevator would work during a busy weekend which was an inconvienience with being on the 6th floor with a one year old. While waiting for an elevator I got all the scoop on the front desk drama with one guy wanting to leave his wife and the other lady talking about her new shoes, and shirt and detailed personal drama on their lives which I found to be more than inappropriate. The bathrooms were so small that you could barely get into the bathroom without the door hitting you in the face. There was NO room to even turn around. Lastly, the guests in the next room came to their room after 9pm with a 2 year old and screamed at her for over 30 minutes and hit her at least twice. After two calls to the front desk the mother finally took the toddler for a walk. I was one minute from calling 911 because after my first complaint to the front desk nothing was done. The hotel pool left a lot to be desired as well. After about 15 people are in the pool it seems to have no room for anyone else. My one year old and I were constantly being kicked. Needless to say I will never return and will not be telling any family or friends to stay at your hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Bloomington West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Bloomington West Hotel Bloomington
- Country Inn And Suites Bloomington West
- Country Inn Bloomington West
- Bloomington Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites Bloomington West MN, North America