“Good food, fresh and fast. Ridculous Bizzare rules.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 187 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Mexican
Saskatoon, Canada
“Good food, fresh and fast. Ridculous Bizzare rules.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Chipotle has the same or similar look across the country. Sleek, clean and modern. Steak Burrito is terrific with rice and beans. Try and purchase a beer, well, that's a different story. I get the fact the Mall of America has a gazillion people through it everyday from all over the planet. Perhaps you may want to consider accepting out of state photo Id's. Drinking age is 21 in Minnesota. I'm 52. Only a complete duffous couldn't see that. Regardless grab the Burrito and go.

Visited November 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“"Bowled" over by the Carnitas Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Let me just say that I love carnitas. What's not to love? But on a bed of lettuce...with black beans, and sour cream, cheese, pico, guac, and salsa? Oh my... Stick a fork in me because I'm done. The day my friend and I visited Chipotle at Mall of America, we were hungry, like REALLY hungry, and were more than ready for some Chipotle action. The line was to the door of the place, but took no more than 5 minutes for us to order. Amazing... We were in and out in less than 5 minutes also, so all told, it was about 10 minutes for a place that looked so slammed packed that we thought it could have been a lost cause. But alas, we got our slow cooked goodness over beautiful greens with all the accessories, and of course our bag 'o chips. Delish! The one thing I could complain about (which isn't really a complaint about Chipotle as much as the region) ... the tea. Awful. I just think up there the tea is brewed in coffee makers (gag) and for this Southern magnolia, that just doesn't cut it. But again, I think that's a regional thing, and not a Chipotle thing. : ) A great place to eat, no matter if you're in the heart of the Mall of America, or in the Heart of Dixie!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Fresh and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Easy to find and always consistent. I highly recommend Chipotle for those looking for a "fast" food experience with slow cooked food and variety!