“Far better than expected” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #36 of 38 Hotels in Bloomington
Atlanta
“Far better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I booked this room to use their park and fly promotion. The price was fair and the room was spacious and clean. I left too early to enjoy the breakfast but appreciated the 24 hour shuttle service to the airport, allowing me to leave my car for a week and the cleanliness of the hotel itself. Certainly someplace I would consider staying again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Donald V, General Manager at Days Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Hello I am the General Manager of the Days Inn Bloomington West. I would like to thank you for your recent feedback on your visit during your Park Before You Fly Package. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bakersfield
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Room was okay got up to take a shower before our flight out. NO HOT WATER!! I had to take a cold shower:(

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Donald V, General Manager at Days Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
I am sorry to hear that the room you were in did not have any hot water in the morning. If you can please contact the General manager at the hotel so I can check to see if this problem has been corrected for that room.
Andover
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

It was fine as far as the stay. The price was good. I was very happy that they allowed me to leave my truck and take us to the airport for our vacation then pick us up and get us back to my truck when we came home. Very nice service.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for choosing the Days Inn Bloomington west for your hotel and parking needs. We look forward to assisting you and other guest .that may need to use the Park Before you Fly Package .

Been to Days Inn Bloomington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bloomington

Address: 7851 Normandale Boulevard, Bloomington, MN 55435
Location: United States > Minnesota > Bloomington
Ranked #36 of 38 Hotels in Bloomington
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bloomington 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
Bloomington Days Inn
Days Inn Bloomington MN, North America

If you own or manage Days Inn Bloomington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.