“Pleasant sushi experience in Blaine” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
East Bethel
“Pleasant sushi experience in Blaine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I met a girlfriend for martinis and sushi. The drinks were very tasty and unique and the menu offered plenty of options for those who don't care for sushi. The rolls and sauces were excellent! I will definitely return.

Visited February 2013

Minneapolis, MN
“Great sushi and cooked options too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

First off, the food is excellent. My husband loves the sushi bar and is comfortable stopping by himself for a healthy meal. We bring friends and family there because the atmosphere is great for talking while sharing a platter. If you have someone in your group that doesn't like sushi, they have really good cooked options too, like the fried rice, dumplings or teriaki grilled selections.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great sushi good prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We had 3 rolls, spicy tuna, shrimp tempura, California. Good happy hour prices. Good sushi. I will return often for sushi.

Minneapolis
“The best vegetarian sushi roll EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We love Hajime - it's great japanese food and close to home. The first time I had their vegetarian roll, I couldn't believe how it melted in my mouth and was so delicious. They also have a fantastic tofu platter that my very picky son can't wait to eat whenever we go there. It's a huge platter, enough for two, but he won't share. We've been there at least a dozen times and will be back a dozen more. Service is always fast and courteous. The only challenge sometimes is parking, as it's situated between 2 very busy American bar/restaurants, with a mid-sized parking lot.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis,MN
“Great sushi in Blaine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I'm so glad there is a Sushi place in Blaine! It has a great happy hour and delicious freshly made Sushi. I had eaten sushi in many different places and enjoy eating sushi at Hamjime. I rate it on a scale of 1-10 a 9. The atmosphere is cool and nice deco and music. I never had bad service, I have been there at least 10 times. I've seen people in there with kids and family during the day and in the evenings it's a more sophisticated crowd. I Love that anyone can go and have a good time with drinks and sushi.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Hajime? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hajime, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.