“Good atmosphere and nice craft beer selection” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
East Bethel
“Good atmosphere and nice craft beer selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I stopped at Bricks for a beverage and appetizer. The nice variety on the menu tempted us to order a meal but we stuck with our plan and tried the nachos and each had a cup of the shrimp chowder special soup of the day. Both were tasty and a little out of the ordinary. The waitress was very accommodating when we wanted both chicken and beef on our nachos. She was personable and helpful when it came to answering questions about the many types of beer available. The wine selection was also very nice. A warm fireplace added ambience on a rainy MN spring day and the many TVs were broadcasting all of the sports events of the day. All-in-all it was an enjoyable stop in the middle of the afternoon.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A Bit Slow and Forgetful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Went here for lunch. Typically have only an hour. The waiter didn't even get to our table until after 10 to 15 minutes. After finally getting to order, we received the wrong foot 45 minutes later and were told they'd comp us a plate of fries. Won't go back.

Visited July 2012
“Horrible customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

My sister was working with a Lia Sophia Representative and reserved your tap room and at that time the Lia Sophia rep asked if the room cost anything or if there was a minimum or maximum order amount and she was told no. So when I went with my sister this evening to order some appetizers for the party that was going to happen tomorrow we were surprised when were told that what was ordered wouldn't be enough and we actually had a hard time getting an amount out of the the Head Chef that we were speaking to. He was rude and we left without ordering and without the drinks that we intended on getting before we were so rudely spoken to. My sister then called her Lia Sophia rep and told her about the situation that happened while ordering appetizers whom ever she was speaking to told her that it was a laugh in the face that she was going to order a $40 appetizer. We understand that you are a place of business and that you need to make money but even if the question was never asked about the price or minimum order we should have still been informed of the minimum amount of $300. The way that we were informed was unacceptable and I would never recommend your restaurant to anyone. I also have received no response from an email I sent last week.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“More like a brick wall !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

One of the worst experiences I ever had in a restaurant, cold food, raw burger, order placed was incomplete, had a party of 4, food came out one plate at a time every ten minutes, totally ignored by wait staff, went to bar to reorder beverages from waiting so long was told we have to order from waitress ? lol, save your $ go somewhere else, absolutely horrendous !

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“WOW! Surprise menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and I ate here for the first time tonight. What a surprise. I had the Chicken Pot Pie and it was a delight. The fuff pastry was very flakey and the flavor was excellent. The Shepherds Pie was also great. Everything is homemade. At the next table to us was a young lady eating a burger. It was the Bacon and Beef burger with cheese. I couldn't believe how thick it was! WOW. That gal could barely open her mouth wide enough to take a bite! It looked juicy and completely filled the bun. The prices are average, the wait staff was very busy since there was a several larger parties there, but still managed to take care of others. I even talked with the chef who was pleased that we enjoyed our dinners. I would recommend this new restaurant to anyone. We plan on returning soon. Look around the restaurant since the menu for beers are listed on the walls and they are a real surprise since the "new" beers have very interesting names! Enjoy.

Visited November 2012