“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Bemidji
Montevideo, MN
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Rooms clean, staff friendly, and the breakfast was outstanding. We were also told that they had soup for guests in the afternoon! the location is good, easy to get everywhere. I learned that Bemidji has TONS of geocaches so if this is your thing, this is the place!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ManagerBemidji_MN, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Yes, Bemidji has a large number of geocaching in our area. In fact, there is one right under our noses! We do offer soup on Mondays - Thursdays evenings along with warm, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Our coffee is always on so come on in and sit by the cozy fireplace.

135 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Everytime I come to Bemidji, I stay at the lovely AmericInn. The staff are very friendly and always have my key and a tasty hot cookie ready when I arrive. The rooms are spacious and clean. After a long day of travel and work, I breathe a sigh of relief when I enter the room. Now I can relax! I love the new furniture. The chair and ottoman are perfect for watching the large screen tv. I appreciate having a refrigerator in my room and the high speed internet- no waiting to connect! This time I was upgraded to a whirlpool room at no extra charge. Love those AmericInn rewards points! They are now offering hot soup during the fall/winter. I did not have time to give it a try- maybe next time. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ManagerBemidji_MN, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thanks for your confidence in the Americinn of Bemidji. We love our regulars we can identify by first name. Yes, the soup is on!! Monday thru Thursday we have soup and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies for our guests. Now through Nov. 30 we have a promotion with our easy rewards program and you get double points when you book on americinn.com. Thanks for staying with us!
Dayton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stay here every year at this time. We'll be back next year. We enjoy a good swim and the fine breakfast. Very nice accomodations for the money. We know Bemidji well, so the location is a plus.
What more can I say?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Glad you could stop in again this year. You choose a beautiful time of the year to visit Bemidji. A drive to Itasca State Park with breathtaking views of the fall colors was superb this year. See you again next year!
Winnipeg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our stay at this hotel was very nice. We weren't sure about staying in a single queen room, as we normally take two queen rooms, but the lady at the front desk assured us the one queen room was quite comfortable. She was right on. The room was a good size and my wife commented she could have stayed here for a few days. One if the nicest rooms we had on our weeks vacation..The breakfast was also very good and a full breakfast with eggs and sausage plus cereals, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc.

Room Tip: For two people the one queen rooms here are quite sufficient.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Rooms at the AmericInn of Bemidji are generous in size. We are updated in decor and comfort. We recently remodeled our lobby too. Our single queen rooms are confortable and include a chair/ottoman for you to relax in. Thanks for giving us a try!
Mounds View, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The best hotel we have stayed at in Bemidji. I would reccomend this hotel they have great service and the rooms have been renovated. I have stayed here five times now and never have I had a problem that they could not take care of on the spot.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thanks! We are proud of our updated rooms and newly renovated lobby and breakfast area. We are located next to a city park witha playgound, skate park, frisbie golf, outdoor ice skating and several good restuarants. Stop in for a much needed get away!
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This hotel stay was very good, the staff is so nice. The Breakfast Lady was extremely accommodating, I did not get her name. I stayed there Sept. 14th 2012 so if the General Manager reads this, please tell her how amazing she is. Everthing was very clean !

Tammy
Fargo, N.D.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thanks! I shared your vote of confidence with our breakfast staff. Our goal is to provide what is needed to start the day off right and that is a Hot homestyle breakfast with eggs, sausage, make it yourself waffles, fruits, juices, breads, muffins, cereals and coffee. Come and check us out!
Cold Spring, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

What can I say? Another great stay with you! Service was great, room was wonderful, very clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good and the coffe was super.The bed was very comfortable and I got a very good nights sleep. This is why I keep coming back! Thanks!!

• Stayed September 2012

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji? Share your experiences!