“very clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Cairo, Egypt
“very clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is a very nice hotel in Bemidji - great location to staying a few nights - close to airport The staff was great -.. very clean hote .lService was great, room was wonderful, very clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good and the coffe was super.The bed was very comfortable and I got a very good nights sleep .thank you very much to our staff

Room Tip: all rooms was wonderful, very clean
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Saint Paul Park, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I really enjoy staying at this hotel. I visit Bemidji very often for work and I always stay at the Quality Inn. Great location. Rooms and lobby are always very clean. Hotel is very modern and quite. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfest is fresh, pool area is clean and inviting. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: The junior suites are great for business travilers.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Fargo, North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Well first of all, the service was okay. I wouldn't say great. No one was at the desk, had to say hello really loud in order for someone to come out and help. They should always have someone out there to either greet people or help.

Another thing is this place is not clean! I mean the bedroom was fine and all but the window blinds were covered in dust. As much as I was paying there shouldn't of been any dust what so ever. It isn't hard to take a wet towal and wipe the blinds off. & when I told the lady at the desk she just looked at me sorta with a dumb look on her face. & half to say the next day I just had to laugh cause all the blinds were pulled up.

The breakfast was pathetic! It was not organized well at all. The milk should of been over where the cereal was. The plates at first were hard to find but eventually I found them. It was just poorly organized. There wasn't much to choose from either. The fruit wasn't in the best of shape either.

I will say though, for saying here the weekend that there was a hockey team in the building it was very quiet. I was so surprised that I couldn't hear much. The beds are super comfy. The pillows have no support but I did have many so I was okay with that.

Room Tip: Don't waste your time.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Service was great, room was wonderful, very clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good and the coffe was super.The bed was very comfortable and I got a very good nights sleep.
The rooms were very clean and comfortable staff was very friendly. The free breakfast was a great added bonus. I would highly recommend staying here.
The Hotel is in a nice central location was abel to get around town very easily the kids loved swimming in the pool.
This is why I keep coming back! Thank you everyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Duluth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Our stay was nice. We had reserved 5 rooms for basketball team. Check in was easy, but when checkout came, our bills were higher than what we we quoted when we called to reserve, but they quickly adjusted without hesitation. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Our basketball team got done late with games, so not back to the hotel til later than expected and some of the kids wanted to swim in the pool for a little while, and they said not a problem. The team got o unwind and relax a little. Breakfast was great and everyone (entire team) got what they wanted and the staff kept it stocked. So thanks for making our stay at your hotel a great one. It was worth the money, to be close to where we needed to be.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

What can I say? We were looking, and asked for, a comfortable, quiet room and that's just what we got. The front desk person was great. No problems, except for the no elevator thing. We didn't sample the breakfast instead choosing to go to the extremely friendly Perkins in town.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Young Harris, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

We wanted to be close to the airport for an early morning flight. Location was great. Coffee in rooms was flavored water and undrinkable. Three pots in the lobby were empty. No receptionist to be found. Not a good experience.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Quality Inn Bemidji? Share your experiences!