“Excellent food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 72 Restaurants in Bemidji
Cuisines: American
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We came for dinner with visiting family; we are local to the area. The food was excellent and well-presented, and service was also very good. We will be returning for subsequent special occasions.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bemidji, Minnesota, Usa
“Wonderful food...the best drinks.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

They now have an outdoor eating area. The only problem with this wonderful restaurant is the location. There is no view, on a busy highway.... Not a romantic atmosphere, just very excellent food.

Visited July 2014
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Jay says- great lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a new restaurant in Bemidji, built by one of the major grocery stores in Bemidji. They have really great sandwiches, e.g. best club sandwich ever, best Cuban sandwich ever. Very nice menu with some different fare for Bemidji. Friendly and courteous wait staff. Clean. I hope they get their computer ordering system up and running soon. Convenient location and parking. New outdoor seating looks interesting.

Visited July 2014
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I must say, the place to me did not appear to be a place to eat at. Due to the signage out side, not clearly stating this was a place to eat. But I knew about it from word of mouth, and had to try it. It is a cozy place. Not the large room seating you see from a place of it's quality of food.

I came in for a meal and drink, to see the place for myself, and ate the Gorgonzola & Bacon Crusted Ribeye. This meal hit my taste buds and made my head spin. I was caught off guard. I have had great steaks before. But this was tantalizing. The brussel sprouts side was amazing. Not just the flavor, but the texture was perfect. I highly suggest coming here for the food, and the friendly atmosphere. I will be here again if I have it my way.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carrara
“Apperitivo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Stopped in for drinks and appetizers while on our annual visit to family in Bemidji. With the Italian name and location we were interested in getting to know the location. Nice selection of house drinks and appetizer was good. Friendly staff. Located in at an easy to find address. We plan to return again on our next visit to try the dinner menu. This nuovo ristorante has left a good impression.

• Visited June 2014