“Wondeful Views” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Plymouth, United States
“Wondeful Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Newest facility in Bemidji delivers. Watched the sunset over Lake Bemidji from the balcony. Great location on the south side of town. Landscaping not quite finished but worth the extra dollars. Beautiful and clean room with spacious bathroom.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kayla W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bemidji, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for staying at our hotel and posting such a kind review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay!! Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

If you were price conscious and want to look at the city, stay someplace else... splurge for the lake view (at least from spring to fall).

The common areas, halls, and rooms are all well constructed with excellent materials. The room/suite is well appointed, comfortable bed, and all new furnishings are the property is less than a year old.

Service was friendly and efficient at check in, breakfast, and check out.

Would I stay here again? Yep!

I've attached photos.

Room Tip: Go for the lake view room!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying at our hotel and posting such a kind review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay!! Also, thank you for posting the great pictures!! Thank you again!
Bemidji. MN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

One of the cleanest, most pleasant experiences we have ever had in a hotel experience. This hotel is in a great location and really enjoyed the lake view. It was quiet and the staff was wonderful. It is a new hotel that is a hidden gem. Definitely a great stay if you are looking for a romantic weekend or a family gathering. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Shakopee,MN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at a The Doubletree over Memorial Weekend. We booked Online and got a reasonable rate. We booked a lake view room with a king size bed. We booked a 2 night stay.
When we checked in we were sent to room on the Fifth floor. It had 2 beds so I called to check on a king bed. The girl at the desk was rude and told me I did not book a king bed. So, I took my original booking down and they moved us. Our room was beautiful. The balcony was peaceful and the view was beautiful. The room and bathroom were spacious, it was quiet and the bed was comfortable.
The next day we went down for breakfast. It was expensive,poor service,very slow and the food was not very good. We waited for over 40 minutes for our food. You can't even get some free coffee in the lobby.
After breakfast my husband went up to the room. The maid came in and told him that we were supposed to be checking out and she needed to clean the room. So, he had to go talk to the front desk again. They told him they straightened everything out. He left and later when he went back to the room and his key did not work. Back to the front desk! When I got back later that day my key did not work either!
The next day when we checked out they tried to charge me $30.00 more per night than what I had booked. Good thing I had my original booking with confirmation number with me. Again!
Because of all of these things I will never stay at The Doubletree again. Too much hassle.
I have always stayed at The Hampton Inn. I will go back there next time. They have nice rooms, comfortable beds, free breakfast and coffee in the lobby. I have never had any problems there.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Kayla W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bemidji, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry that you had so many hassles with your stay. We always strive to Make It Right with our guests. I would like to discuss your experience further and help Make It Right. You can reach me at kayla.walters@hilton.com . I look forward to talking with you!
bemidji/TRF, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

they were happy, I am happy. It was nice to give my parent a gift they could use and enjoy. we had a large graduation party at the house and it gave them a nice place to find peace and quite. They enjoyed the view and a nice glass of wine. we will use this hotel and chain of hotels again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kayla W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bemidji, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay!! We look forward to you staying with us again soon!
Zimmerman, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This a beautiful new hotel in an excellent location with friendly and helpful staff made for a very pleasant stay. The Green Mill Restaurant on site is a plus and the outdoor dining by the beach is memorable, as is the deep dish pizza.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us and posting such a great review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to you staying with us again!
Deland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

A new hotel with friendly staff. Had a great time and my room was large and clean. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The store area had reasonable prices, not the usual overpriced drinks and snacks.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment on Tripadvisor! We appreciate any and all feedback! I hope you will stay with us again in the future! Thank you!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bemidji? Share your experiences!