“Used to have better food.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 72 Restaurants in Bemidji
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Features a full menu with daily lunch and dinner specials. We specialize in fine steaks, in-house smoked ribs, great seafood, hearty pastas and incredible desserts.
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Used to have better food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

In all fairness, it has been quite a while since I have eaten here. My husband and I used to like their food, but then several years ago there was a definite lack of quality, so we haven't been there in a long time. Maybe it's better now?

Winnipeg
“no I said I would pay for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Went here before the BSU hockey game, they said happy hour, great food and $1 Platinum Buds, bought the round for the price of one drink back home and there were 7 of us, Unbelievable,

Visited February 2013
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Amazing Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Some of the best customer service I have ever had: warm, genuinely friendly greeting, funny, helpful waitstaff, and it was all real and felt like we had known the staff forever! The food was actually not the best ever: I did not love the seasonings on my cod, and the wild rice was not quite perfect. But the atmosphere was great, the fish tanks were super clean and relaxing to watch, and the bathroom was clean and smelled good. The prices were about right for the area. Hoping the owners are reading this: we were the group of 3 who came straight from fishing in all our gear! You and your staff are wonderful; keep up the great work!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Blackduck, Minnesota
“Eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Very good food. Very good service. Nice quiet atmosphere for intimate dinners. Located next to a motel and adequate parking.

Shakopee
“Steak Dinners”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

My son ordered a filet mignon steak and it was well-prepared and tasty. I ordered a sirloin, medium well; it came very well done (not done well) - couldn't cut parts of it. The au gratin potatoes were delicious.

Visited November 2012