“Another great stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Bemidji

You added Super 8 Bemidji to your Saves list
Super 8 Bemidji
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1815 Paul Bunyan Dr NW, 1/4 mile E Jct 71 & 197, Bemidji, MN 56601   |
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Winnipeg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This motel's so nice, I've stayed there twice, and I'd stay there again! The rooms were clean and comfortable and there's plenty of free parking. There was always someone at the front desk to address any questions and concerns. The continental breakfast was quite good, although the breakfast room itself was rather small. Hot food included microwaved oatmeal and ready-made pancakes that you put in the toaster or the microwave. There was also a restaurant across from the hotel on the parking lot. The motel is near several shopping malls. It's a bit of a walk to downtown, but it's a very pretty walk, especially by the lake. All in all, this was a better than average Super 8!

Room Tip: The quietest rooms are the ones furthest away from the front desk.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Ken P, Manager at Super 8 Bemidji, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
We do have a great "downtown" and having Paul Bunyan and Babe standing on the shores of Lake Bemidji is an extra bonus.
We are glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast and with the addition of fresh waffles it starts the morning off even better.
The front desk takes pride in help our guest and I will be sure to let them know it's appreciated.

We look forward to having you stay at the Super 8 again.
Fargo, North Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We booked a room last minute as our plans for a ski trip changed due to weather. The hotel is dated and while they have tried to update with newer tvs and mirrors, etc, our room was very dirty. There was black grime under the tank of the toilet that you could see from the front and continued on the wall behind the toilet. There is no pool so I took our children to the hot tub after a day of skiing and I wouldn't let them put their toes in there as the water was so dirty. The entire hotel needs a renovation/deep cleaning. The location is great but would take a lot for me to stay here again. Would also recommend checking that there are not hockey teams staying there as there is no insulation from the hallway and the front desk staff was unsuccessful at quieting them down.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ken P, General Manager at Super 8 Bemidji, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
I hope you enjoyed skiing/boarding at Buena Vista. This is the best ski conditions the area has had in years. We also have some of the best Cross Country ski trails in Minnesota and they are in the best condition I have ever seen.

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear we didn't meet your expectations as it's my goal that we not only meet them but exceed them.

I have inspected the room in question and have addressed the problem.
We did a major renovation 2011/2012. Our breakfast area was expanded and most of our guest rooms have new carpet and new headboards and desk. This spring we will be replacing carpet in more of our rooms. As you noticed we have put new T.V's in all of the rooms.

I want to thank you again for your review and will work to insure that all our guest enjoy staying at the Super 8.
Waite Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Clean halls, and no smell in the room. The motel was was fully booked, and there were no loud late noises to interrupt my sleep. I've stayed here before, and it's one of nicer decorated Super 8's I've been to. There was a small problem with a used coffee cup mixed in with a used one. The shower is rather weak. I've stayed here numerous time here, & I'll gladly return for an overnight.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Bemidji? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Bemidji

Address: 1815 Paul Bunyan Dr NW, 1/4 mile E Jct 71 & 197, Bemidji, MN 56601
Location: United States > Minnesota > Bemidji
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#4 Business Hotel in Bemidji
#5 Family Hotel in Bemidji
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Bemidji 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Bemidji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Bemidji
Bemidji Super Eight
Bemidji Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Bemidji, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.