“No Service!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Casa Grande, Arizona
“No Service!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We walked out after 20 minutes of no service. Wait staff was bussing tables rather then taking our order, even though no one was waiting and the place was only half full. Will never go back.

Visited October 2012

Minneapolis MN
“No service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We have eaten at Northern Lights many times, the food is usually pretty good, the service often mediocre. This past Saturday night, though, we went in and sat after seeing the "please be seated sign." We waited for 10 minutes and never saw a waitress.... not even someone who could say "we'll be right with you." Nobody. Got up and left, and never saw anyone. So I don't think they ever knew we were there, or that we left... but we will not be going back. There's a new place up the road a couple miles we tried, and were sat, with drinks, in three minutes. That's more like it. And the food was better. Sorry, Northern Lights, you gotta do better.

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Great Pub Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

They accommodated our group of 8 nicely. We had really good fish! What else?! A sweet waitress who helped us find our way around the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“worse ever in my life!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My family was up for the Tow Harbors Show ,your restraunt was the only bad experiences we had over priced, I did not think you could SCREW UP wild rice soup but you did and how in the hell do you screw up a salad bar you guys did!this was the worst service ,overpriced, gouged I have seen in my 60 years your establisment was the only bad part a of a great weekend I will be sure to tell everyone about how bad it was oh and was every body drunk or something no one seemed to be able to speak or walk your place sucked completely but ya did suck a tip out of me as I,m no a dink as you and your place was Board Of Director Minn Streetrod assn Gord Schwarz

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Don't judge a book by it's cover.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

From the outside you wouldn't think this place could be so good. But I just had the most amazing dinner. My husband had planked walleye surrounded by herbed mashed potatos (served right on the wood plank). I had a sampler dinner with Wild rice soup, wild rice quiche and grilled walleye, with mango strawberry salad. I swear I'm in a food coma.The salad bar herring was out of this world. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere