We stayed at The Lodge at Brainerd Lakes in early July, and we were pleasantly surprised at what a fantastic family hotel this is! We got a room with two queen beds separated by a bathroom. This was a perfect layout for our family of 4! The room was incredibly large and spacious. It was also very clean. This hotel was also a fantastic value. The stay included use of the water park as well as a fabulous breakfast in the morning. In addition we had the choice of some additional amenities like tokens for the arcade and beverage credits at the bar. All for the price of what would be a typical hotel rate at any other hotel! My only complaints would be that the sheets were pilled and that the hotel is a little loud - to be expected in a family hotel, but I'd consider bringing a fan of some sort to provide some ambient noise to drown out the patter of running feet in the hallways. Overall, I'd recommend this hotel for a family stay, and I'd stay there again myself.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Brainerd Lakes Hotel Baxter
- Lodge At Brainerd Lakes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 102 spacious rooms so big we call them cabins. Each with refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and complimentary wireless Internet access. Full service dining at Baxter's, as well as 30,000 square foot Paul Bunyan Waterpark. Don't miss this value stay of the Brainerd Lakes area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Arrowwood Lodge At Brainerd Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.